Vatican media pan message of 'Avatar'

Vatican media pan message of 'Avatar'

There are 4 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Vatican media pan message of 'Avatar'. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

"Avatar" is wooing audiences worldwide with visually dazzling landscapes and nature-loving blue creatures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

zubda khalid Butt

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Firstly trying not to get in anybodys good books, but although green worship is a new concept it shouldnt be a cause of any alarm im sure.But to the religious critics it would be somewhat alarming.I find the title and movie scary as the faces have been so figured and them talking.
zubda abbas saeed hakeem

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#2 Oct 10, 2012
hi,
when does avataar 2 come out
zubda abbas saeed hakeem

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#3 Oct 10, 2012
zubda khalid Butt wrote:
Firstly trying not to get in anybodys good books, but although green worship is a new concept it shouldnt be a cause of any alarm im sure.But to the religious critics it would be somewhat alarming.I find the title and movie scary as the faces have been so figured and them talking.
would like to add my name is also zubda abbas saeed hakeem since last 8 years. thanks,thats all!
zubda

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Apr 29, 2015
Wishing best to everyone and condolences to every body loves Raymond star may his soul rest in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate: Was the Apollo moon landing real or a h... (Aug '07) Jun '15 FuzzBuster 484
News Keanu Reeves' Excellent Adventure At Ferrari In... Jun '15 Anna Romanovskaja 2
News Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Jun '15 swedenforever 640
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... May '15 FAMOUSSTARFIELD 2
News Trying to Keep Coal Mining History Alive Apr '15 burn baby burn 1
News Titanic family had ties to the Lehigh Valley Apr '15 Ahab 1
News Terence Stamp: John Schlesinger wasn't mad abou... Mar '15 Lee 1
More from around the web