Bob Dylan's New Morning

Dec 8, 2011 Full story: Stuff.co.nz

New Morning is my favourite Bob Dylan album. This wasn't always the case - and it won't always be the case.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2011
Havnt heard this one before. Bob dylan new morning is a title that sounds most tempting and intriging. Ill be looking out for this.

“The undiscovered country... ”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#2 Feb 14, 2012
cocoinfinity1 wrote:
Havnt heard this one before. Bob dylan new morning is a title that sounds most tempting and intriging. Ill be looking out for this.
New Morning is an interesting and unique Dylan record. Recorded in 1970 during an unusually happy and peaceful time in his life, at one time it was sort of seen as sort of close to the final chapter in his journey... which turned out to be just starting in so many ways.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 movies to watch during Black History Month Feb 18 Big Knob 3
Oscar noms Strathairn and McDonnell star in 'Ch... Feb 10 princess12 1
Liam Neeson admits Islam has 'got into his spir... (Jan '12) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 8
Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Jan '15 swedenforever 637
Frontera Dec '14 William 1
God is in the details on the silver screen Dec '14 boSquad1996 1
God gave this land to them Dec '14 Trunketeer 1
More from around the web