When Elvis met Nixon ... the makings ...

When Elvis met Nixon ... the makings of a movie with Eric Bana

There are 5 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Oct 23, 2011, titled When Elvis met Nixon ... the makings of a movie with Eric Bana. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

Eric Bana has played the scientist who, when angry, morphs into the Incredible Hulk, a fuming Romulan in "Star Trek" and an Israeli intelligence officer in "Munich." Jeff Sneider of Variety.com reports Bana and Danny Huston will play Elvis and Richard Nixon in "Elvis & Nixon," being directed by Cary Elwes .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

nina

Surrey, Canada

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Elvis and Nixon was already made as a movie
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#2 Oct 25, 2011
That was my thought yesterday,i don't think they can top "Elvis meets Nixon". lol
nina

Surrey, Canada

#3 Oct 26, 2011
also, Eric Bana's face is too square and masculine to play Elvis
banditelvis

Elmont, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2011
But the original is comedy this is a true movie on what actually happen. this should be very interesting.

perry

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#5 Jan 21, 2012
nina wrote:
also, Eric Bana's face is too square and masculine to play Elvis
I'm tryng to picture Bana as Elvis... a tough one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate: Was the Apollo moon landing real or a h... (Aug '07) Jun '15 FuzzBuster 484
News Keanu Reeves' Excellent Adventure At Ferrari In... Jun '15 Anna Romanovskaja 2
News Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Jun '15 swedenforever 640
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... May '15 FAMOUSSTARFIELD 2
News Vatican media pan message of 'Avatar' (Feb '10) Apr '15 zubda 4
News Trying to Keep Coal Mining History Alive Apr '15 burn baby burn 1
News Titanic family had ties to the Lehigh Valley Apr '15 Ahab 1
More from around the web