Keanu Reeves got 40th birthday boost ...

Keanu Reeves got 40th birthday boost from Hoffman

There are 22 comments on the Monsters and Critics story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Keanu Reeves got 40th birthday boost from Hoffman. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

The 48-year-old actor hated reaching the milestone age but was thankful his older pal was able to point out that life could be even better as he gets older and that things would work out for the best in the end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Personally men who are 30-70 are cute.
I never did like a guy who looked like such a boy, but when they reach thirty its like they changed. Mostly physical characteristics are the ones that change from boy to man. Reeves is a very handsome man who gets even more handsome as he ages.

I don't seem to understand why I like older men, but Reeves shouldn't feel old and worn out. To me he will always be the most Handsomest man in the world and I wouldn't change him for the world.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 12, 2013
RavenCroft74 wrote:
Personally men who are 30-70 are cute.
I never did like a guy who looked like such a boy, but when they reach thirty its like they changed. Mostly physical characteristics are the ones that change from boy to man. Reeves is a very handsome man who gets even more handsome as he ages.
I don't seem to understand why I like older men, but Reeves shouldn't feel old and worn out. To me he will always be the most Handsomest man in the world and I wouldn't change him for the world.
Great Post *=0)

I agree!
ardith

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Some men do seem to get more handsome with age but I don't believe Keanu is one of those men and who could really tell when he constantly wears that really ugly beard.

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 12, 2013
40 is kind of a milestone..it was for me..changes...positivly :-)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 12, 2013
ardith wrote:
Some men do seem to get more handsome with age but I don't believe Keanu is one of those men and who could really tell when he constantly wears that really ugly beard.
I like his beard. It makes him look unique. My personal opinion is that I really don't mind how he dresses or if he has white hairs growing... I really think I have this kind of loyalty towards him. I never really cared of what fashion he is into or if he shaves his beard he is still very cute.:)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 12, 2013
RavenCroft74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like his beard. It makes him look unique. My personal opinion is that I really don't mind how he dresses or if he has white hairs growing... I really think I have this kind of loyalty towards him. I never really cared of what fashion he is into or if he shaves his beard he is still very cute.:)
Did you get bit by the Love Bug? Hee hee *=0)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 12, 2013
yepperdoodle wrote:
40 is kind of a milestone..it was for me..changes...positivly :-)

I am not looking forward to it, makes me feel heavy. Soo much time I wasted away! I want to be 19 again & have a do over! Time travel where are you???

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Apr 12, 2013
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get bit by the Love Bug? Hee hee *=0)
No I don't love him. I don't even know how he is so I really don't think I was bitten by the LOVE BUG.
But I blush at your comment.

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 12, 2013
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not looking forward to it, makes me feel heavy. Soo much time I wasted away! I want to be 19 again & have a do over! Time travel where are you???
I don't want to be 19 or 20 or 30 again. I love my age and every year that will be added to it...I am learning every day and hopefully become wiser at the end of it all :-)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 12, 2013
yepperdoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be 19 or 20 or 30 again. I love my age and every year that will be added to it...I am learning every day and hopefully become wiser at the end of it all :-)
Wiser words have never been spoken.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 12, 2013
RavenCroft74 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't love him. I don't even know how he is so I really don't think I was bitten by the LOVE BUG.
But I blush at your comment.
Must have been just a nibble.. Lol I am just playing.

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 Apr 12, 2013
RavenCroft74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiser words have never been spoken.
Thanks :-)...but I haven't reached complete wisdom, yet ;-) Give me 10 more minutes..lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 12, 2013
yepperdoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be 19 or 20 or 30 again. I love my age and every year that will be added to it...I am learning every day and hopefully become wiser at the end of it all :-)
True!! Honestly I want it all!! Wisdom & youth! To know then what I know now.... Things would be different. I know wake up! Live for today yesterday passed away tomorrow is never here...NOW is all there is.*=0)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 12, 2013
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been just a nibble.. Lol I am just playing.
Hahaha. It's okay

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 12, 2013
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
True!! Honestly I want it all!! Wisdom & youth! To know then what I know now.... Things would be different. I know wake up! Live for today yesterday passed away tomorrow is never here...NOW is all there is.*=0)
....I am just sad about one thing in my life...I wished I had pulled down the window...

But, no, I don't want youth again..I feel younger now since I am older...

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Apr 12, 2013
yepperdoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks :-)...but I haven't reached complete wisdom, yet ;-) Give me 10 more minutes..lol
Ok, 10 mins are over..I am all wised up now ;-) and now I have this song in my head...http://youtu.be/qJ_phQn NE80
verena

Australia

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Keanu could turn a 100 and he would still be wow. If you've got it you will always have it.
ardith

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2013
He had it when he was young but his beard now hides it.

I know attractive older men but if they refuse to groom (ever) they look like crap. I know men who can look scruffy and still look very sexy. Keanu has an ugly beard and there is no way to ignore it, unless he shaves.
ardith

United States

#19 Apr 23, 2013
By the way, is Dustin Hoffman's son in Generation Um?
justpassingby

Netherlands

#20 Apr 23, 2013
Yes, I think he plays John Wall's cousin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate: Was the Apollo moon landing real or a h... (Aug '07) Jun '15 FuzzBuster 484
News Keanu Reeves' Excellent Adventure At Ferrari In... Jun '15 Anna Romanovskaja 2
News Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Jun '15 swedenforever 640
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... May '15 FAMOUSSTARFIELD 2
News Vatican media pan message of 'Avatar' (Feb '10) Apr '15 zubda 4
News Trying to Keep Coal Mining History Alive Apr '15 burn baby burn 1
News Titanic family had ties to the Lehigh Valley Apr '15 Ahab 1
More from around the web