Stars come out for actor Lee's nuptials

Sep 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser

Actor Jason Scott Lee tied the knot with Diana Chan, a native of Singapore he met while filming there, last Sunday at Our Lady of the Mount Church in Pearl City, where his mom Sylvia resides.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
ANDRE FROM LA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Dear JSL,
congrats on your nuptials. Wish you the best. The news broke my heart but I still wish you the best. I think you are a great person. Hope the wait was worth it.
Andre' from Louisiana
kathybarrier

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

JSL @ wife happiness always!
jane gojara

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

well, well,well its about jsl.congrts on ur special news.now u can start ur own ohana.i hope u have a beautiful baby boy someday.keep him happy diana.love is a gift that should not be tooken lightly.love eachother always as i love my husband.good luck 2 u both. aloha.
Lydia

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Congratulations Jason Scott Lee. I wish you all the best and hope you have a wonderful life together.Your children will be blessed with fantastic parents!! With much love from Lydia Jordan Josiah and Oscar from Australia

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••