Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Da...

Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Choreographer and Actor

There are 1 comment on the findingDulcinea story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Choreographer and Actor. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

He was an actor, singer and a writer, but first and foremost, Gregory Hines was a dancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Trevor

Reidsville, NC

#1 Feb 14, 2010
Gregory Hines possessed a unique style of tap, which revealed his emotions on all levels. His style seemed off beat but was always on que. I enjoyed watching him preform and was very shocked at what was an untimely death.

I have never expressed my appreciation for his art before but, at this time of 'Black History' month, I am very moved by an email sent to me by my sister-in-law and I wanted to acknowledge the gifts and talents of my people; all of them, and the contributions and doors they worked extremely hard to open for us.

It would be great if we had continued to grow, as a whole, using those doors that were opened for us to establish a better present which would ensure a brighter, staple future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History of the World: Part I Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... (May '15) May '15 FAMOUSSTARFIELD 2
ssc call-((((((((((09044333344)))))))))) (Nov '13) Nov '13 Anonymous 1
News 'When Comedy Went to School' is good for a few ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Vic 1
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Domenick 2-14-57 1
News Carol Burnett Cohort Harvey Korman Dies (May '08) May '09 harveykormanfan 6
News Dom DeLuise, actor, comedian and chef, dies (May '09) May '09 DILF 197
News 'Barney Miller' actor Ron Carey dies at 71 in L... (Jan '07) May '09 roger43 10
More from around the web