Cary Grant's daughter gives birth to ... Cary Benjamin Grant

Aug 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The TV Guy

There will never be another Cary Grant. But there is a grandchild who will carry the name Cary Grant.

Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Karen Robicheau

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

Jennifer Grant is my sister. We have the same father,.."Cary Grant." I have 3 children, 2 daughters, Katelyn & Kathryn, and a son named "Benjamin". I have been considering adding "Cary" to our son's name for some time. "We may still do so!" "CONGRATULATIONS" Jennifer, on the Birth of "Cary Benjamin Grant"!
Marisol

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Judged:

Karen Robicheau wrote:
Jennifer Grant is my sister. We have the same father,.."Cary Grant." I have 3 children, 2 daughters, Katelyn & Kathryn, and a son named "Benjamin". I have been considering adding "Cary" to our son's name for some time. "We may still do so!" "CONGRATULATIONS" Jennifer, on the Birth of "Cary Benjamin Grant"!
Oh please, how pathetic can you get. The entire world knows Cary Grant had one child only and that is Jennifer Grant. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
karen Robicheau

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

Judged:

Dear Marisol, There's no need to be unkind. I wish much happiness, for you.
Mr Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

take it to court and get a blood test/DNA test if you are so inclined; but after all this time - give it a rest and enjoy your life.
-"Happy thoughts"
Karen

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

Karen
you are not Cary's daughter,I don't know why you say you are,but you aren't. I hate when people come crawling out after a man has been dead for 20 some years & say these things. I was a PA to Cary part time right before he died when I was in my late teens & in college. He never talked about you,Karen ,or anybody else in the way of children. Please stop & let the man RIP. If you were his daughter I think you would have had the tests long ago & gone on record as his child. He was a kind & gracious man & you have no right to say things that aren't true. I can prove I was his assistant ,can you prove you are his daughter???
Dee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

Judged:

Karen Robicheau wrote:
Geez...whacko city!
Karen Robicheau

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

TO: Karen from Los Angeles. I choose to forgive you!
Karen Robicheau

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

Marisol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, how pathetic can you get. The entire world knows Cary Grant had one child only and that is Jennifer Grant. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
MARISOL : I forgive you!
Karen Robicheau

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

Dee wrote:
<quoted text> Geez...whacko city!
I understand when people doubt. But nastiness NEVER changes things, nor does it make us better people simply by calling someone rude names, therefore I CHOOSE to forgive anyone who does not know,...the things that I DO Know. The TRUTH will be made evident at the right time.(Be prooven!)
Karen Robicheau

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

Karen wrote:
Karen
you are not Cary's daughter,I don't know why you say you are,but you aren't. I hate when people come crawling out after a man has been dead for 20 some years & say these things. I was a PA to Cary part time right before he died when I was in my late teens & in college. He never talked about you,Karen ,or anybody else in the way of children. Please stop & let the man RIP. If you were his daughter I think you would have had the tests long ago & gone on record as his child. He was a kind & gracious man & you have no right to say things that aren't true. I can prove I was his assistant ,can you prove you are his daughter???
HI There! I respectfully say this to you: There is no reason that Cary would have told a part time teenage assistant about any "secret child", especially if you only worked for him JUST (briefly) before he died. It took me years to come to accept that he was my father. I received legal documents and a phone call from a relative as well as spoke to a lawyer of the relative. But I don't feel I need to proove this. BEST WISHES!
Ian Taylor

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Hi,
Looking for Archie Leach AKA Cary Grant relations in the US . My great grandmothers sister Married into the Kingdon Family they had a daughter Elsie Kingdon , she Married Elias Leach . They had one son Archie Leach my cousin . A few of the Leach family in the UK any in the US .
Karen from LA

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Karen Robicheau wrote:
TO: Karen from Los Angeles. I choose to forgive you!
you don't need to forgive me,you are out there & you should stop spreding this lie on the off chance that some fool might believe you. The man is dead & can't defend himself,this is pathetic..I do not need or want your forgiveness..
Karen form LA

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Karen Robicheau wrote:
<quoted text> HI There! I respectfully say this to you: There is no reason that Cary would have told a part time teenage assistant about any "secret child", especially if you only worked for him JUST (briefly) before he died. It took me years to come to accept that he was my father. I received legal documents and a phone call from a relative as well as spoke to a lawyer of the relative. But I don't feel I need to proove this. BEST WISHES!
Sorry , I should have explained better, I knew his daughter & the way he raved about her, I think this man,who always wanted more children would have been happy to acknowledge another child & see no reason he would hide it from the world. You don't "need" to prove anything but I would think if you were for real you would want to prove it instead of putting it on a message board. He was a very kind man to me & I think it is so nasty to spread this junk around. I was alittle more than a "teen age" asst..You are living in a fantasy world
Karen form LA

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Karen Robicheau wrote:
<quoted text> I understand when people doubt. But nastiness NEVER changes things, nor does it make us better people simply by calling someone rude names, therefore I CHOOSE to forgive anyone who does not know,...the things that I DO Know. The TRUTH will be made evident at the right time.(Be prooven!)
When do you think the "right time" might be? He has been dead for 24 years!! Stop spreading lies & what do you have against your real father whoever he is??
How Utterly Shocking

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Judged:

Well, first, I must say, I find this a most shocking revelation! Cary and I were good friends and constant companions before his Dyan Cannon relationship. Cary was a most curious lover. It's true that while I was not considered to be "Hollywood" material, we had a most passionate affair. Cary showered me with Creed fragrances and loved drives out on the coast. The only trouble I had was getting past his insane addiction to fish oil capsules which he stashed absolutely everywhere, even in the car. He was quite gassy and tended to belch quite a lot which sent people reeling due to the smelly capsules. Otherwise, a charming, charming man.
none of your buisness

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

i think the mother of jennifer grant is a disgrace. she has sincce become a born again christian and did nothing but smear that wonderful man. she made herself out to be a total victum on the 700 club. this so called godly show and they allowed it. just like a woman to blame the man always. what a sin !!! thanks to women we are in the shape we are in. it started with eve in the garden of eden. read your torah and bible.its alright that cary grant gave this piece of work diane cannon a life of luxury. i woulden't trust a woman as far as i could throw them. if anyone doesn't like my message. tough !!! iam an american and we still have freedom of speech. god bless america and save us from our sins.
Super Shocked

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

How Utterly Shocking wrote:
Well, first, I must say, I find this a most shocking revelation! Cary and I were good friends and constant companions before his Dyan Cannon relationship. Cary was a most curious lover. It's true that while I was not considered to be "Hollywood" material, we had a most passionate affair. Cary showered me with Creed fragrances and loved drives out on the coast. The only trouble I had was getting past his insane addiction to fish oil capsules which he stashed absolutely everywhere, even in the car. He was quite gassy and tended to belch quite a lot which sent people reeling due to the smelly capsules. Otherwise, a charming, charming man.
I also live in Cincinnati Ohio and would love to talk with you sometime. My great-grandmother was a second cousin to Archibald Alexander Leach(Cary Grant)I am told, her name was Trixie Leach. I would love to know more about the real him.
Delphi

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

I am also Cary Grant's daughter and my brother is John Wayne's son.
StudioRoyal

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Judged:

Cary Grant was a charming man and very popular at that. I won't be surprised if he had "other children" whom he sired from non-celebrities, that he may not even had a knowledge of. Jennifer Grant was born to a celebrity mother to whom he was married, therefore, Cary Grant did not have to hide her from the world as "his only daughter." Now there are two "other daughters" claiming to be Cary Grant? Karen R and Delphi, no one should mock you for claiming such, if you really knew you are his daughters. However, in accord with those who said, let the man R.I.P., I think it makes sense. While his memory still lives and will continue to live in the minds of those who adored him, he no longer belongs to this world. Just be proud that you carry his genes, especially if you've got his looks.
Karen R

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Thankyou Studio Royal for your kind and supportive words!!! God Bless You!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent His Girl Friday Discussions

Search the His Girl Friday Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering one of Cary Grant's funniest films (Jul '07) Jan '10 megan 2
Only Angels Have Wings Review (Sep '06) Mar '07 Keith 2
•••
•••
•••