Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale

There are 2941 comments on the Kisn971.com story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Ashley Tisdale. In it, Kisn971.com reports that:

Ashley Tisdale starred in the Disney movie, "High School Musical" and was recently named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25! Ashley Tisdale - Play All Biography Best known for her roles as %Sharpay ... via Kisn971.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kisn971.com.

First Prev
of 148
Next Last
johana rosario

Lincoln, NE

#1 Apr 29, 2007
hi ashley i'm a big fand of you I all ways wash your shows because you are in the show you are so pore but I tink that you are so rish like londen because londen in the show is more rish than you but in the show if you like sack I all ways sai that sack is so ot because of what he sais .
rebekka

Wakefield, UK

#2 Apr 29, 2007
write propely u cant spell anything correctly like you said sack its zac and its watch not wash soget your facts strait wait u cant u cant spell
leigh barratt

Guelph, Canada

#4 May 1, 2007
hey i love that show you do and keep it up i love your music
RYAN

Melksham, UK

#5 May 1, 2007
MY CRUSH IS ASHLEY TISDAIL
cherry

Modesto, CA

#6 May 2, 2007
ASHLEY IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN YOU ROCK OUT LOUD I HAVE YOUR CD YOU R BETTER THAN ANY BODY YOUR VERY PRETTY

Since: May 07

Lexington, NC

#7 May 2, 2007
Hey, Ashley, I think that you're a real fake with lots of hair. You obviously can't sing and the people editing your voice are doing a really good job giving you a reason to have income. You're a real prep and I really don't like you very much. Just because you're an actress on the disney channel doesn't mean you have to sing (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TALENT). There are so many more people that are way more talented than you who ARENT getting singing careers. You basically stink.
kayla

Australia

#9 May 3, 2007
your the best
mel

UK

#10 May 3, 2007
hiya u wanna talk april
April

UK

#11 May 3, 2007
hey every1 wanna talk?
ashley you ROCK!
April

UK

#12 May 3, 2007
hey mel u ok?
LAURA W

Dudley, UK

#13 May 3, 2007
HI Ashley your great
Sahara

Annapolis, MD

#14 May 3, 2007
Truly Maria wrote:
Hey, Ashley, I think that you're a real fake with lots of hair. You obviously can't sing and the people editing your voice are doing a really good job giving you a reason to have income. You're a real prep and I really don't like you very much. Just because you're an actress on the disney channel doesn't mean you have to sing (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TALENT). There are so many more people that are way more talented than you who ARENT getting singing careers. You basically stink.
you are very rude-once you get to know ashley you'll regret your stupid words and you basically stink! Ashley is relly nice so ha on you!!* Sticks tounge out*
Mikayla

Sacramento, CA

#15 May 3, 2007
zach efron wrote:
<quoted text>you need to spell right bitch then you'll hear from her
GOSH, WHY DO U HAVE TO BE SO MEAN?
Mikayla

Sacramento, CA

#16 May 3, 2007
Sahara wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very rude-once you get to know ashley you'll regret your stupid words and you basically stink! Ashley is relly nice so ha on you!!* Sticks tounge out*
How do you know that she is nice or don't? It is called acting. I know her and so I really know how she acts.
Katelyn

Sacramento, CA

#17 May 3, 2007
hi
Katelyn

Sacramento, CA

#18 May 3, 2007
anyone there?
hannahmontanabig gestfan

Dudley, UK

#21 May 4, 2007
Sahara wrote:
<quoted text>
you wish you you were ashely you tell
rochelle harvey

Luton, UK

#23 May 4, 2007
hi ashley im a hugh fan of the suie life of zack and cody, hannah montana ,high school musical,lizzie mcguire tell these peiple for me if u have time thsnks wontfor get you because im still young im 11 years old bye for now
rochelle harvey

Luton, UK

#24 May 4, 2007
real miley cyeus YOUR NOT DONT BE NASTY TO OTHERS NOW BYE bye
Katelyn

Sacramento, CA

#25 May 4, 2007
Real Miley Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
Heyy u little ugly faced girll ... ashley tidale knows how to sing and shes relle good.. unlike u .. she gots lots of fans and she doesnt need u... i bet ur just jealious ..keep dreaming and leave her alone cuz u dont know anything about her soo don't waist ur time talking about other people.. ur mostly talking about ur self u dont have talent!!
You are so NOT Miley Cyrus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 148
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Musical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rita Ora quells split rumours posting video of ... (Apr '14) Apr 2 Rita 6
News Ashley Tisdale MySpace Layouts (Oct '08) Mar '16 Batularai 46
Corbin Bleu Lovers "Come Here" Chat room!!!!!!!! (Aug '07) Feb '16 sandy1235 640
Troy Bolton Dies? (Aug '07) Jan '16 Lilly 862
News Vanessa Hudgens goes gritty in Gimme Shelter (Jan '14) Dec '15 lela 43
News Ashley Tisdale Attends BFF Zac Efron's "That Aw... (Jan '14) Dec '15 lela 2
News 12 of Our Favourite Moments From High School Mu... (Jan '14) Dec '15 lela 6
More from around the web