"Hereafter" stops showing in Japan du...

"Hereafter" stops showing in Japan due to tsunami scenes

There are 6 comments on the ShowBuzz story from Mar 14, 2011, titled "Hereafter" stops showing in Japan due to tsunami scenes. In it, ShowBuzz reports that:

Clint Eastwood film pulled from Japanese theaters in wake of catastrophic earthquake and tsunami that devastated parts of the country

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ShowBuzz.

scout

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Right. And whatever else is done, don't talk about the Bible. Nipon can just run to their Buddha idols and pat the fat tummy for psychological comfort.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Mar 14, 2011
And just in case idolaters in this country feel left out, be advised that apocalypse is on 5.21.11, so mock on and party on, while you can, as that's what you'll do anyway.
Tesla

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 14, 2011
ryan metxer

Lancaster, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
get your head out of aas we should of nucked them dum fu3kers 70 years ago now we are fu3ked
ryan metxer

Lancaster, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2011
you get me you jew
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2011
Tesla wrote:
http://www.topix.net/world/nor th-america/2011/03/ottawa-offe rs-extensive-aid-and-relief-pa ckage-to-japan
Good, but I guess our DC Marxist rulers are once AGAIN wasting taxpayer dollars in Japan. Dollars that WE DO NOT HAVE, that are better spent on our own heavily TAXED USA CITIZENS!

Sooner we vote the tea bagger in, THE BETTER!

Vote OUT the DC political Marxists, and FOREVER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hereafter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Birthday Clint Eastwood: Hollywood legend... (May '11) May '11 Maggie 1
News International Box Office Sales Plunge After Jap... (Mar '11) Mar '11 real time Japan c... 1
News Warner Bros. Pulls Clint Eastwood's Tsunami Mov... (Mar '11) Mar '11 ScholesysBlurredV... 1
News Clint Eastwood movie pulled from Japanese theaters (Mar '11) Mar '11 Cesium-137 1
News Who likes 3D movies? (Feb '11) Feb '11 migraines 2
News Cowboy Clint and Thereafter to Hereafter (Jan '11) Jan '11 Social Networks 1
News Social Network's Armie Hammer in talks to join ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 FireFox Web Browser 1
More from around the web