Lohan Due Back In Court For Necklace ...

Lohan Due Back In Court For Necklace Theft Case

There are 5 comments on the WFMZ story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Lohan Due Back In Court For Necklace Theft Case. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Lindsay Lohan returns to court Thursday morning and is not expected to accept a plea deal in a grand theft case that would return the actress to jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

KLS

Reading, PA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Will this one every learn? I think not.
Why steal when you have the money for it. I guess just attention again.
mgr

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 10, 2011
burn baby burn !!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Hope this looser get the maximum sentence. Throw her dad in there with her!
From CA

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2011
This is why I get to angry when I get a jury duty notice.

You see people like Linsey, Charlie and rich people get one kind of defence and the working class and poor get another kind of defence.

The rich an bs the jury pool more.
Brian

San Jose, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2011
How does a girl go from portraying innocent little twins to playing a nasty ho giving a BJ to a guy in a boat? I lost respect for her when she started doing trashy roles like that, and she has gone deeper and deeper into Loserville ever since. Why do people admire celebs like that? People think fame and money gives these people class, but they are all what we would consider regular slobs to be bottom of the barrel trash. Lindsay Lohan is true white trash, pure and simple. She has no class and is a dumb bimbo. Celebs get on my nerves when they learn dumb "positive" phrases in rehab like "today is the first day of the rest of my life." And they go around reciting it not having a clue what it means. That's real good Lindsay. Now say your ABC's. Or Charlie Sheen saying he isn't bi polar he is "bi winning." Yeah, Chuck, you're a real winner! Chuck and Lilo are running mates for mayor and first lady of Loserville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herbie Fully Loaded Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lindsay Lohan shows off her bikini body on Inst... (Aug '14) Sep '14 dan 2
News Lindsay Lohan shows off her long pins in a pair... (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 1
News 7 things learned from LiLo's chat with Oprah (Aug '13) Aug '13 Nils 1
News Lindsay Lohan Rejects Plea Offer In Necklace Th... (Mar '11) Mar '11 reseda-life 2
News Lohan leaves court with new offer from judge (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jack Cates 1
News Lohan Leaves Court With New Offer From Judge (Mar '11) Mar '11 Lehigh Valley 1
News Lindsay Lohan reported back in rehab (Sep '10) Oct '10 The Critic 5
More from around the web