Concert Review | Jazz Arts Group: Stripling remains true to Arm...

There are 1 comment on the Feb 20, 2010, Columbus Dispatch story titled Concert Review | Jazz Arts Group: Stripling remains true to Arm.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

"This music changed my life," said Byron Stripling, who paid homage to Louis Armstrong's Hot Five and Hot Seven recordings from the Roaring '20s in an extraordinary concert last night in the Lincoln Theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Bill Brownfield

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Feb 20, 2010
You've got to love what Byron Stripling has done, and continues to do, for
Central Ohio in the way of providing great jazz and big-band music. Really, there can't be a better show of this kind put on anywhere in the country, and music-lovers who haven't discovered the Columbus Jazz Orchestra certainly should attend a concert next chance they get!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hello, Dolly! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Hello, Dolly!' comes to Sarasota (Nov '13) Nov '13 yay 1
News Sally Struthers stars in 'Hello, Dolly!' Thursd... (Oct '13) Oct '13 watching 4
News Full Cast Announced for Hello, Dolly! at Goodsp... (May '13) May '13 Haddam 1
News Taps and Tall Tales with Tommy Tune (Nov '12) Nov '12 Fa-Foxy 4
News Kaye Ballard on being a lesbian, hating Barbra ... (Jan '10) Sep '12 Thomas Plumlee 9
News Former Royal Tahitian now a tiki teardown (Sep '10) Apr '12 Always Wary 2
News 400 thousand dollars for th... (Jun '11) Jun '11 smilemj 23
More from around the web