Lucky Seven: WSIFF kicks off Thursday

Lucky Seven: WSIFF kicks off Thursday

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Lucky Seven: WSIFF kicks off Thursday. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

"Ocean of Pearls" will screen at 7 p.m. Thursday at Cineport 10, one of 19 full-length films being shown during the White Sands International Film Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Sara

Chandler, AZ

#1 Apr 22, 2010
I went to the WSIFF and I loved it. My fave film was "Becoming Eduardo." It created a sense of realism to different situations that kids and teens face on a day to day basis. I recommend everyone see it!!:)
Sara

Chandler, AZ

#2 Apr 22, 2010
This was the first year I went to WSIFF. It was awesome. My fave film was "Becoming Eduardo." It created a sense of realism of the different situations that children and teenagers are faced with in everyday situations. I recommend everyone to see this film.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brenneman Judges Time Right to Return to TV - A... (Nov '07) Aug '13 Wanda Falls 4
News Famous Gwinnett Diner shuts its doors (Jul '11) Dec '11 Rocket1300 3
News Val Kilmer, Linda Hamilton to attend White Sand... (May '11) May '11 So What 1
News Val Kilmer guest of honor at film festival (May '11) May '11 soyeah 19
News Free the Hops and Autism Society host beer and ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Area51alert 2
News Can Natalie Portman Act? (Dec '09) Jan '11 Ramako Tshotetsi 11
News White Sands film fest honors Studi (Apr '10) Apr '10 BBwizard From Alamo 4
More from around the web