Twilight big winner at movie awards

Twilight big winner at movie awards

There are 4 comments on the Andover Advertiser story from May 26, 2010, titled Twilight big winner at movie awards. In it, Andover Advertiser reports that:

Vampire saga Twilight was the big winner at the National Movie Awards, taking home three trophies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Andover Advertiser.

Who Cares

North Haven, CT

#1 May 27, 2010
Great, another awards show...this one awards bad films that were made for an audience comprised of nothing but 12 year-old girls.
obviously u do

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
Great, another awards show...this one awards bad films that were made for an audience comprised of nothing but 12 year-old girls.
obviously you care since youre talking of it online....duhh

Since: Apr 10

Reading, PA

#5 Jun 14, 2010
I can't wait till this twilight crap is over. They've won so many undeserving awards I've begun to realize just how many nutcases are in this country
Innocent xoxo

Grangemouth, UK

#6 Jan 7, 2011
Ok i have a issue with this. Why on every single dayum award since 2008 does Twilight win everything! It's like just cus they expect to win?
Or is it cus it's the most viewed movie and latest?
To me it's pretty pathetic and I'm sick of hearing about them winning everytime. Don't get me wrong I'm a big twilight saga fan. But the movies are pretty trashy. I read the books and fell inlove with them. The movies make me vomit and can i just say that it isn't fair that the movies should win at every award on tv. Dammit. It's soo gay!
It's not even good as the books. If you want to watch great movies then watch ones that doesn't have to do with Gay sparkly vampires. Shirtless boys that phase into wolves. And a moany teenage girl who potrays Bella horribly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson Is One Reason J.K. Rowling Left... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jesse Pinkman 5
News Can the Fury of Harry Potter Fans Sway Studio E... (Sep '08) May '14 Zach Wyant 2
News Emma Watson Nude (Aug '09) Oct '12 xMarieGirl 10
News Are the Harry Potter Films Getting Better? (Jul '09) Jul '11 Mary 4
News 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' earns a record $25... (May '11) May '11 Anonymous 4
Harry Potter - The Half Blood Prince (Apr '11) Apr '11 Mac Daddy Parker B 1
News Emma Watson Answers 10 Personal Questions (Dec '10) Dec '10 mara 1
More from around the web