Portland car-bomb suspect planned 'spectacular show'

Nov 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Times

Guess that serves Portland right for opting out of the FBI's anti-terror efforts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Dr Robert Branson

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

I'd like to give this filthy little c***sucker a "spectacular show" by sticking my shotgun up his filthy Muslim ass and blowing his f***ing brains out! You have thousands of innocent people, including many families, women and children and this slimy motherf***er is trying to kill them in the name of his freaking religion. How barbaric can you get? It's a shame his mother didn't flush his fetus down the toilet with the other turds before he was even born! Talk about a turd with legs! F*** him and his whole stinking family!
Dr Robert Branson

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Oh by the way, to the Muslims who are wailing about worries about retaliation because of a perceived anti Muslim backlash over this and other barbaric incidents, trying to turn themselves into "victims"...it might really help if prominent members of your religion, wherein the great majority of you are peaceful, law abiding citizens, would strongly condemn such savage and murderous behavior by the extremist zealots within your ranks. As usual after such outrages, your silence on this matter is deafening! I'm not condoning any violent anti-Islamic reaction at all but I think you have to understand that the American people and people in general are furious over the repeated attempts to murder innocent people (worldwide!) in the name of Allah! We're not about o forget 9/11 and the scumbag Islamic extremists responsible for it...EVER!!!
Vicky Smith

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

It is hard to believe that the previous poster is the REAL Dr. Robert Branson, of Roseville Ca.

We need to write a new ammendment to the U.S. Consitution that says ONLY native born or naturalized American citizens can buy, own, sell, or manage property, real estate, land, of all kinds in the U.S.A.

We sold this country out a long time ago by:

Not re-cycling ourselves but selling out to Japan.

Allowing foreingers to buy up Americas real estate.

Letting foreigners own businesses here.

Giving them all of the preveleges of being American without the cost.

Since: Apr 10

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

You're right Vicky, he's not real. There is no Dr. Robert Branson listed in Roseville, or anywhere else in the USA for that matter. Besides that, no doctors that I know would have the filthy mouth that he does.

I do have to say that I wholeheartedly agree with both of you on your points!

Nice to hear from someone from the local area, seems like most posters are from out of the area.
Vicky Smith

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

I still can't believe how many dumb people there are here.

White people are the ones who settled this land and chased the redskin savages away. We became the owners of the country and we are the only ones who should live here. What is so difficult to understand about that?

We need to write a new ammendment to the U.S. Consitution that says ONLY native born or naturalized American citizens can buy, own, sell, or manage property, real estate, land, of all kinds in the U.S.A.

Foreigners and former American slaves who now have become criminals should be immediately deported.

Nobody should have any preveleges of being American without the cost. What part of that do you liberals not understand?

No more foreigners should be allowed to own businesses here or own property or buy cheap products at Walmart to send to places like the Filipines.

Except for doing the jobs we do not want we should send everybody home. That is the only way we can make this great country great again. Praise Jesus and support our troops.

Seriously

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

No_Obama wrote:
You're right Vicky, he's not real. There is no Dr. Robert Branson listed in Roseville, or anywhere else in the USA for that matter. Besides that, no doctors that I know would have the filthy mouth that he does.
I do have to say that I wholeheartedly agree with both of you on your points!
Nice to hear from someone from the local area, seems like most posters are from out of the area.
Interesting. On another thread he is arguing on the
exact antithesis of what he writes on this thread.

Mental problems. Lets ignore him and hope he gets help.

He's no more than a common troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gran Torino Discussions

Search the Gran Torino Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
the real place were you can join illuminati (Jun '13) Jun '13 Johnson 1
The real place and email were you can join illu... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Johnson 1
join Illuminati and become famous and rich... (Jun '13) Jun '13 tina 1
Scott Eastwood learned acting from his famous f... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bill Wilder 1
Clint Eastwood shoots from the hip at GOP conve... (Aug '12) Sep '12 barefoot2626 340
Happy Birthday Clint Eastwood: Hollywood legend... (May '11) May '11 Maggie 1
Clint Eastwood's `Gran Torino' tops box office (Jan '09) Apr '11 Skeet Skeet 20
•••
•••
•••