Deftones' Chino Moreno dies

Deftones' Chino Moreno dies

There are 21 comments on the Variety.com story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Deftones' Chino Moreno dies. In it, Variety.com reports that:

The bass player for the Deftones is in a San Jose hospital following a serious car crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Variety.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
karlie

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 21, 2008
CHINO IS NOT DEAD!!!! get your facts straight.
sikntwzd

New York, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2008
what fucktard made this article??
AIRJKING

Detroit, MI

#3 Nov 22, 2008
dumbass' you are retarded who ever wrote this
fis

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2008
you, my friend, should be fired immediately!
parvo

Veracruz, Mexico

#6 Dec 8, 2008
donīt say that again bastard! you have truly scary me!
Bradley Warrick

Newport, AR

#7 Dec 29, 2008
Who ever said this should be shot on the spot. Get your fu%$ing facts str8 BITCH.
leo

Whittier, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2008
holy shit i thought he died who the f*** made this sh** up
chris

Meridian, ID

#10 Jan 31, 2009
wow... i d i o t journalists.
SLBC

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 4, 2009
karlie wrote:
CHINO IS NOT DEAD!!!! get your facts straight.
SHINING LIGHT BAPTIST CHURCH: Let me make my point clear! I pastor a church in a school in Clarksburg,Maryland which is Brickhaven Middle School and Barack Obama is a Muslim Christian that loves everybody and is willing to help this country. Racist vermin goes to hell in a handbasket. My wife Jane and I plan to take the family and our parishoners down to the Capitol and White House to worship and praise Barack Obama and his wife Michelle as well as Malia and Sasha. At Sidwell Friends school, the kids say that they will be Gods and be Doctors too. That is good cameraderie and congruence too. wITH Obama on board, this is MUSLIM POWER AND BLACK POWER TOO AND WE ARE SECURITY GURADS TOO AND WE PROTECT THE NEW PRESIDENT. Obama has made us Gods and Doctors of the NEW AGE OF AMERICA. The Muslim Christian Torah is the tried and true religion and a good sound mind comes from that. Our church at Brickhaven Middle School plans to make Barack Obama Lord God of all the world and the world will love Obama. That is our mission.
Sincerely,
Scott Kidwell
leroy

United States

#12 Feb 4, 2009
SLBC wrote:
<quoted text>
SHINING LIGHT BAPTIST CHURCH: Let me make my point clear! I pastor a church in a school in Clarksburg,Maryland which is Brickhaven Middle School and Barack Obama is a Muslim Christian that loves everybody and is willing to help this country. Racist vermin goes to hell in a handbasket. My wife Jane and I plan to take the family and our parishoners down to the Capitol and White House to worship and praise Barack Obama and his wife Michelle as well as Malia and Sasha. At Sidwell Friends school, the kids say that they will be Gods and be Doctors too. That is good cameraderie and congruence too. wITH Obama on board, this is MUSLIM POWER AND BLACK POWER TOO AND WE ARE SECURITY GURADS TOO AND WE PROTECT THE NEW PRESIDENT. Obama has made us Gods and Doctors of the NEW AGE OF AMERICA. The Muslim Christian Torah is the tried and true religion and a good sound mind comes from that. Our church at Brickhaven Middle School plans to make Barack Obama Lord God of all the world and the world will love Obama. That is our mission.
Sincerely,
Scott Kidwell
i sure would like to go with you you brother,but that michelle is one ugly mf.i just cant stand to look at her.she look like the gorilla.
matt

Willoughby, OH

#13 Feb 5, 2009
You are a FU CKING AS SHOLE, roboblogger.
joe

Dayton, TX

#15 Mar 12, 2009
i think i almost shit bricks. thank god theyre doing okay. i love this band too much
GB666ST

Tuxpan, Mexico

#16 Mar 21, 2009
...WE SATANS CONDEMN YOU SCOTT KIDWELL.
YOU WILL DIE!
Chino lives

Spokane, WA

#18 Mar 25, 2009
What kind of fuc*tard would post something like that
damn

Santiago, Chile

#19 Apr 17, 2009
who wrote this article?
what a fucktard.
Samerder

Sheboygan, WI

#20 Nov 23, 2009
First of all Chi is the one in the coma and Chino is alive!
ur_muther

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jan 20, 2010
dude are you serious?!?! chino isnt dead! its chi cheng!!! that died
Jam

Sacramento, CA

#22 Feb 12, 2010
Chi cheng didnt die hes in a coma.
TARDS

Enterprise, AL

#24 Sep 14, 2010
if chino is dead... i am dead..
salvador

Hermiston, OR

#25 Sep 22, 2010
this is bull. he is not in the hospital. its chi cheng and he is in a coma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gran Torino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'American Sniper' breaks January box office rec... Jan '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
the real place were you can join illuminati (Jun '13) Jun '13 Johnson 1
The real place and email were you can join illu... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Johnson 1
join Illuminati and become famous and rich... (Jun '13) Jun '13 tina 1
News Scott Eastwood learned acting from his famous f... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bill Wilder 1
News Clint Eastwood shoots from the hip at GOP conve... (Aug '12) Sep '12 barefoot2626 340
News Happy Birthday Clint Eastwood: Hollywood legend... (May '11) May '11 Maggie 1
More from around the web