Beyonce's Labia Makes Grammy History

Beyonce's Labia Makes Grammy History

There are 4 comments on the Jawa Report story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Beyonce's Labia Makes Grammy History. In it, Jawa Report reports that:

Papa don't preach , because when a woman's labia hangs out of her leather g-string it shows her empowerment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jawa Report.

shakey

Warrenville, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2014
empowerment? is that what they call it now? in my day, they called it lack of class and in very poor taste. but, then again, good taste doesn't sell cds. this show should not have been on primetime with her disgusting display. she has no class. it wouldnt surprise me that the only way jz can get a woody is by watching the tivo of her opening number. can't understand why he's so proud of her. i'd be ashamed to say she was my wife and the mother of my daughter. i wonder how she would feel 20 years from now if it were her daughter up there. i also wonder how her mother feels about her performance.

drunken love....hmmmm. what a great influence you both are on the younger generation!
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#2 Jan 27, 2014
by the way yoko and sean ruined halloween, as did most of the people who took the stage last night.
truth

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2014
shakey wrote:
by the way yoko and sean ruined halloween, as did most of the people who took the stage last night.
You sound bitter
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#4 Feb 17, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound bitter
about what? there's no bitterness at all, just a statement, that's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grammy Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside Grammy Awards' Hip-Hop Takeover: Why Cou... Nov 28 hgfghjk 1
News Could Beyonce finally win album of the year at ... (Feb '17) Aug '17 Sharon 4
News 'I'm married now': Adele confirms marriage to l... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Anonymous 2
News Adele shares devastation at canceling weekend L... Jul '17 Another Inflated ... 1
News Willie Nelson wins his eighth Grammy, for Gersh... (Feb '17) Feb '17 God Bless Willie ... 2
News David Foster - Producer, Composer, Humanitarian... (Feb '17) Feb '17 pip in red deer alta 2
News Gay Sex Threatened by Gorsuch? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Rubio s Foam Partays 3
More from around the web