Chris Brown, Rihanna collaborate on r...

Chris Brown, Rihanna collaborate on remixes of his 'Turn Up the Music,' her 'Birthday Cake'

There are 4 comments on the Star Tribune story from Feb 21, 2012, titled Chris Brown, Rihanna collaborate on remixes of his 'Turn Up the Music,' her 'Birthday Cake'. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Two songs featuring the singers hit the Internet on Monday. Brown sings on the remix of Rihanna's sexually charged song "Birthday Cake," and she's on the remix of his upbeat tune "Turn Up the Music." Brown tweeted a link to the new version of "Turn Up the Music" on Monday, and Rihanna later retweeted it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

jersey girl

Warrenville, IL

#1 Feb 22, 2012
if he ever lays a hand on her again, then she'll have gotten exactly what she deserved for ever letting him near her again....and, mark my words, it WILL happen again. if he's hit you once, he'll hit you again.

Leesville, SC

#2 Feb 22, 2012
I can't wait until he beats the stuffing out of her again.He's a punk, picking on a woman.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Who cares about these degenerates.

Wayne, NJ

#4 Feb 22, 2012
They were young hopefully being a little bit holder he has learn from his past but only time can tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grammy Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alice Cooper on Prince: 'He Kept Trying to Stea... Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News Beyond music, Prince's legacy includes black ac... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Shawnigan soil-dump owners forfeit Vancouver Is... (Mar '16) Mar '16 bad stuff 1
News Grammy preview: Akron's Black Keys up for three... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hughes Muse 1
News Alicia Keys Shares First Photo Of Baby Son Genesis (Mar '15) Mar '15 please share 1
News Kanye West Slams Beck's Grammy Win Over Beyonce (Feb '15) Feb '15 Paul 5
News Sam Smith was the toast of the 57th Annual Gram... (Feb '15) Feb '15 foodforthought 1
More from around the web