George Clooney hopes 'Ides of March' ...

George Clooney hopes 'Ides of March' scores political points

There are 1 comment on the 5NEWSonline.com story from Sep 24, 2011, titled George Clooney hopes 'Ides of March' scores political points. In it, 5NEWSonline.com reports that:

The Dow Jones industrial average was plummeting and President Obama was on the air, seeking to calm the nation and the markets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5NEWSonline.com.

MCJ5050

Mission, KS

#1 Sep 24, 2011
I love how these actors so invested in politics like to declare how NON POLITICAL they are while spewing their own opinions and feelings on issues. THEY ARE IN POLITICS...they exploit their celebrity to do it on the DL...they THINK. Nothing down low about it. I wish they would have the nuts to go into politics where it takes real courage to stand be blistered by the public every time you make a wrong move. Actors can't take this kind of heat because they are too needy and too insecure to deal with this kind of courage. Nothing they have to say impresses me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Good Night, and Good Luck. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oscar noms Strathairn and McDonnell star in 'Ch... Feb '15 princess12 1
News Actor Tate Donovan now one of the "Good Peop... (Jun '11) Jul '12 babyr antonioh 2
News Affleck takes a wife for 'Argo' (Dec '11) Jan '12 Babyr 2
News Film review: The Ides of March (Oct '11) Oct '11 bien 1
News The Ides Of March (Oct '11) Oct '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Films with smoking scenes may need adult rating... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Village Mystery 1
News Tate Donovan to Join Frances McDormand in MTC's... (Jul '10) Jul '10 rhirt 1
More from around the web