Agents of change

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Forty-six years later, in Quantum of Solace , she's a slinky double-agent every bit as dangerous as Bond himself. Full Story
Emily

UK

#1 Nov 10, 2008
Who is this Thompson guy? Does he realise that Bond films are films, not a bloody university degree documentary. He thinks the Bond women should be 'better educated' and that there 'hasn't been much progress'...yet that they are starting to take their roles and 'themselves way too serisously'. Sooo, Bond women, and dare i say women in general, should be feisty, well educated and equipped to stand up for themselves whilst being a dippy sex accessory? Yet he disapproves of them being mere 'eye candy'? Right. He borders on sounding ridiculously hypocritical, and just a little like a moron.
On the other hand, i really enjoyed reading your article on the analysis of the developments in Bond cinema over the years. Very interesting and enjoyable to read =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldfinger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shirley Bassey leads Oscars tribute to James Bond (Mar '13) Mar '13 stiffupperlip 1
Who's your favourite James Bond? (Oct '12) Oct '12 Imagine That 1
James Bond's Aston Martin to be sold (Oct '10) Oct '10 short trus micro bus 1
James Bond's Aston Martin On Auction Block (Oct '10) Oct '10 morons united 2
James Bond's car from 'Goldfinger' sells at auc... (Oct '10) Oct '10 COOL 9
Sean Connery a No-show at Spanish 'Goldfinger' ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 NW Hominid 1
Martin Benson's film career remembered (Oct '10) Oct '10 Jeremy 1
More from around the web