Aykroyd fine-tuning Ghostbusters 3 sc...

Aykroyd fine-tuning Ghostbusters 3 script Oct 14, 2011 3:26 PM Et a " a ...

There are 1 comment on the CBC story from Oct 14, 2011, titled Aykroyd fine-tuning Ghostbusters 3 script Oct 14, 2011 3:26 PM Et a " a .... In it, CBC reports that:

"The script is in my truck, so that'll tell you how close we are," Aykroyd said Thursday in Toronto, adding that the production is still awaiting word from original lead Bill Murray about whether he would take part.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

Move on

Charlottetown, Canada

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Why hold Ghostbusters 3 hostage because of the ego of one man. Go on without Murray, he doesn't own Ghostbusters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghostbusters II Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Aykroyd: Bill Murray won't do 'Ghostbusters 3' (Mar '12) Mar '12 Kathwynn 2
News Third time another charm for these two franchises? (Mar '10) Mar '10 Vesta Smith 1
News Murray Talks Ghostbusters 3 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Sarah 1
News On 70th birthday, Avon Theatre is the movie star (Jun '09) Jun '09 Abolish The Fed 3
News Ghostbusters Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd Back o... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Katie 2
News Freddie Thompson's Hollywood Good Looks (Sep '07) Sep '07 Dan Coates 1
News Who ya gonna name? Not Ernie. (Mar '06) May '07 Coowallsky 3
More from around the web