Ghostbusters Bill Murray and Dan Aykr...

Ghostbusters Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd Back on Call | Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd

There are 2 comments on the People story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Ghostbusters Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd Back on Call | Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd. In it, People reports that:

Hollywood knew exactly who they were gonna call. And Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd look like they're stepping back into their Ghostbusting gear alongside costars Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson for a third ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

red123

Fresno, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2008
Great idea!!!!
Katie

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2008
Bill Murray should be in this 100 percent. If I was him, I would definatley be a Ghostbuster again. Is he afraid of the camreas? Is he scared of the big screen? Is he afraid he might be paid too little? Is he afraid that the fans won't come back?(I'm a fan and I'm back!) These are the questions that haunt me day and night......Will the comedy king come back?.....We don't know...yet... WE NEED YA BILL!!! ONE LAST TIME PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE!!!! MAKE US LAUGH AGAIN!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghostbusters II Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Aykroyd: Bill Murray won't do 'Ghostbusters 3' (Mar '12) Mar '12 Kathwynn 2
News Aykroyd fine-tuning Ghostbusters 3 script Oct 1... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Move on 1
News Third time another charm for these two franchises? (Mar '10) Mar '10 Vesta Smith 1
News Murray Talks Ghostbusters 3 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Sarah 1
News On 70th birthday, Avon Theatre is the movie star (Jun '09) Jun '09 Abolish The Fed 3
News Freddie Thompson's Hollywood Good Looks (Sep '07) Sep '07 Dan Coates 1
News Who ya gonna name? Not Ernie. (Mar '06) May '07 Coowallsky 3
More from around the web