Patrick Swayze Struggled with 'Anger,...

Patrick Swayze Struggled with 'Anger, Bitterness, Despair'

There are 2 comments on the People.com story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Patrick Swayze Struggled with 'Anger, Bitterness, Despair'. In it, People.com reports that:

"When my doctors at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles said the words 'pancreatic cancer,' a single thought popped into my head: I'm a dead man." So says the late actor Patrick Swayze, who two weeks ago died of the disease at age 57.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.com.

Tracey

Norwich, UK

#1 Oct 1, 2009
My partner died of the same in April this year it is an horrible disease he was only told in the march even thou he had been ill for over a year rest in peace now
the truth

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2011
I wish it was me.....i really want to die and i mean it.

R.I.P. Patrick swayze

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghost Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Come, Armageddon, come (Mar '15) Jul '16 True Christian w... 29
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Goldberg slams New York Times for 'troublemaker... (Mar '15) Aug '15 independent observer 3
News Whoopi Goldberg designs quirky sock range (Jun '15) Jun '15 ZLG 1
Ijebu ode school of nursing 2015 form isongoing... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mr salami 1
Jigawa state school of nursing 2015 form isongo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mr salami 1
News Whoopi Goldberg Coming to Ridgefield Playhouse,... (Sep '14) Sep '14 suzanne j 1
More from around the web