Ghost Town - Hawaii Movie Showtimes

Ghost Town - Hawaii Movie Showtimes

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Ghost Town - Hawaii Movie Showtimes. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Rating: PG-13 for some strong language, sexual humor and drug references Genre: SciFi/Fantasy Runtime: 102 Minutes Official Site: Visit Site Distributor: DreamWorks/Paramount Distribution Writer: David Koepp ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

jennifer

Honolulu, HI

#2 Sep 19, 2008
awsome movie the other person who wrote that disturbing aricle is relly asking for it the movie was so hillarios i peed my pants haha it was kick ass go see it bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghost Town Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ricky Gervais is here, there and everywhere (Dec '10) Dec '10 triple6vamp 1
News Movie Review | The Invention Of Lying: No Lie: ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Harry 1
News The Invention of Lying (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jessica 1
News Gervais wants to focus on directing (Aug '09) Aug '09 Mr Giblets 3
News Ricky Gervais talks about what makes people laugh (Mar '09) Apr '09 Lillia 2
News Forget Oscars: Chicago wins for Indies (Feb '09) Feb '09 As If 11
News 'Ghost Town' stars Ricky Gervais, Tea Leoni and... (Sep '08) Jan '09 Luiquado 2
More from around the web