Talk to Ray Park
andries price

Crum Lynne, PA

#1 Aug 13, 2009
hey ray park i like you as snake eyes on gin joe rise of cobra you are cool i like you as snake eyes im your biggest fan and im a snake eyes fan so i like you as snake eyes so i hope you play snake eyes again on gi joe 2 movie so i will see you on gi joe rise of cobra in theatres august 2009 i like ray park right me back i hope you like this note...
andries price

Crum Lynne, PA

#2 Aug 13, 2009
whats up andries i heard you like me as snake eyes that's cool im glad you a snake eyes fan that's cool man im so happyyess andries you are a SNAKE EYES FAN so im happy i am playing snake eyes on gi joe 2 movie so andries see me on gi joe rise of cobra in theatres 2009 see you man.
Ray Park

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 6, 2009
hey andries whats up man i heard you like me as snake eyes thats cool man andries you and me are friends know andries i will play snake eyes on gi joe 2 movie this is rock andries you are my man i will lt andries my man here see gi joe 2 movie in theatres see ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hollywood action man left cold and scarred by f... (Feb '11) Feb '11 many places 1
Check out my Review to the Other Stephen Sommer... (Feb '10) Feb '10 ERod 1
News Authentic G.I. JOE Halloween Costumes from the ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Mangus 1
Gi Joe Rise of Cobra Hometown Screening Contest (Sep '09) Sep '09 andries price 7
Talk to Sienna Miller (Sep '09) Sep '09 Sienna Miller 2
News POP: Dork vs. Dork: G.I. Joe: the Rise of COBRA (Aug '09) Aug '09 clarissa means 2
Reverse Discrimination (Aug '09) Aug '09 Northlake AMC 1
More from around the web