BBC commemorates Elvis Presley's 75th...

BBC commemorates Elvis Presley's 75th birthday - News

There are 1 comment on the www.beecareful.info story from Nov 26, 2009, titled BBC commemorates Elvis Presley's 75th birthday - News . In it, www.beecareful.info reports that:

BBC Radio 2 marks what would have been Elvis Presley's 75th birthday with a season of revelatory documentaries, from 26 December 2009-8 January 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.beecareful.info.

“Elvis News Ireland”

Since: Sep 07

Swords, County Dublin.

#1 Nov 26, 2009
More positive publicity fot the BBC's Elvis Presley tributes.

We should see this news spread far and wide.

http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

G.I. Blues Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madonna beats Elvis's No.1 albums record as MDN... (Apr '12) Sep '13 Control 109
News Womaniser Elvis Presley was obsessed with teen ... (Mar '10) Jul '12 Shane zahra 47
News Date with history: An all-night vigil to secure... (Sep '10) Sep '10 gracelandgroupie 1
News Elvis lives: The King and us (Jun '10) Jun '10 candysvett2 12
News BBC Radio 2 marks Elvis Presley's Birthday (Nov '09) Nov '09 MauricePColgan 1
News Edward & Elvis - Sometimes, a salute is enough (Oct '09) Oct '09 MauricePColgan 2
News A Legendary Performer 1, 2 & 16 (Aug '09) Aug '09 nina 1
More from around the web