Barbra Streisand Will Be Inducted Int...

Barbra Streisand Will Be Inducted Into California Hall of Fame

There are 7 comments on the Playbill story from Dec 10, 2010, titled Barbra Streisand Will Be Inducted Into California Hall of Fame. In it, Playbill reports that:

Academy Award-winning actress and music icon Barbra Streisand is among the 2010 inductees into the California Hall of Fame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Playbill.

Lon Rocke

Chico, CA

#1 Dec 10, 2010
As a longtime devotee of Barb I have to say that I don't care for her recent Nose Job. I haven't seen a pic yet but the one in the Onion with her nose all bandaged up really put me off. Supposedly she's wanted to have a little cute Pug nose for years.
KenYang

Waterloo, IA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Wonder how much it cost her? Isn't it akin to the Hollywood walk of fame where many of the sidewalk stepping-stones were paid for by the recipients?
Please someone clue me in.
Boardwatch

UK

#3 Dec 11, 2010
I hope it was for her singing because he political views are wacko...
Maureen

Gosport, UK

#4 Dec 13, 2010
Where do you get your information from? Barbra new nose......never.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2010
Wonderful talent and voice of a nightingale. Well deserves the honor but her politics are wacko and left of leftsville.
Lon Rocke

Chico, CA

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Maureen wrote:
Where do you get your information from? Barbra new nose......never.
I just made it all up.
Boardwatch

UK

#7 Dec 15, 2010
Heck, That nose was the sexiest limb on her... :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Funny Girl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama honoring Streisand, Spielberg, Yogi Berra... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Sheridan Smith to star in Funny Girl the show t... (Jul '15) Nov '15 pelican232 2
Good Riddance! (Nov '15) Nov '15 Kate 1
News Bruce Lee, 'Funny Girl' home video reviews (May '13) Aug '13 minhkim13 2
News Omar Sharif Jr. :: Out 'Actor-vist' To Appear i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 snyper 2
News Courtney Balan Is a Funny Girl for Riverside Th... (Jan '13) Jan '13 John Falcone 1
News Grammy weekend begins with Streisand tribute (Feb '11) Feb '11 Beersteiner 1
More from around the web