Classic novel bares all in e-book ver...

Classic novel bares all in e-book version

There are 1 comment on the StarTribune story from Apr 10, 2011, titled Classic novel bares all in e-book version. In it, StarTribune reports that:

James Jones' "From Here to Eternity" gets an uncensored new release. When James Jones published "From Here to Eternity" in 1951, his editors had pulled back some of the frank language and description in his original draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarTribune.

Kelly

Ipswich, UK

#1 Apr 11, 2011
Anyone can leave free messages on Montgomery Clift's page on my site www.regardskelly.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

From Here to Eternity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report It Wrap: The history of the Terre Haute ... Aug 26 Kathy 3
News Celebrating a - super' man (Jul '14) Jul '14 Little Superman 1
News Matt Bomer Will Play Tormented Gay Movie Star i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 joanne 1
News Flight attendant's career breaks record (Aug '12) Aug '12 Old Sam 9
News Flight attendant's career landing in Guinness book (Aug '12) Aug '12 arkmiwi 1
News Frank Sinatra - The Man & The Myth (Nov '09) Aug '12 Frankie Goes To H... 3
News James Kaplan, author of new Sinatra biography, ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Jazz Guy 1
More from around the web