Bite Marks

Bite Marks

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Bite Marks. In it, EDGE reports that:

"Bite Marks" has everything you could want from a movie - vampires, sexy guys, sarcasm and a complete and total gore-fest. Finally, the gay community has our own B-movie. True to form, the film has a laughable plot, hilarious quips and random acts of violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#1 Nov 16, 2011
GREAT ! This'll improve our image !

:)
Doyle

Hvidovre, Denmark

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Believe NOTHING can or will improve your image.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Doyle wrote:
Believe NOTHING can or will improve your image.
I'd prefer a muscled, highly educated and upper-middle-classed-incomed gay over a pot-bellied, black-socks-with-sandals-and-a -balding-comb-overed str8 any day of the week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fright Night Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romania's Hunyad Castle chosen as a film set fo... (Nov '12) Feb '13 Simge 96
News Indie film director Jim Jarmusch preparing to s... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Burgydean 1
Howard Berger on Redesigning the Vampires of ‘F... (Aug '11) Aug '11 FEARnet 1
We Chat on the Set of 'Fright Night' with Produ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 moviegoer107 1
We Visit the Set of the New ‘Fright Night' with... (Aug '11) Aug '11 FEARnet 1
News Fright Night Remake Director Now Official (Apr '10) Apr '10 Freddy the Fright... 1
News Sarandon joins 'Light in the Piazza' cast (Jun '06) Mar '08 Lee 3
More from around the web