The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

There are 33 comments on the News.ncmonline.com story from Jun 24, 2006, titled The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. In it, News.ncmonline.com reports that:

Asian Week , News Feature, Phillip W. Chung, Jun 24, 2006 If one understands the way that Hollywood typically works, Sung Kang should not have been cast in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News.ncmonline.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In love with Han

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Aug 11, 2006
if Sung Kang nt cast in the show.. the show will have no cutie guys for gals to see..=p
I guess..thats y..he is there for - gals love him !!^___^
I love Sung Kang !!
melC

Singapore, Singapore

#2 Aug 13, 2006
heyy!! it s great to know that there're so many ppl rooting for him... we should really set up a Hanz club for him :):)
Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#3 Aug 18, 2006
Now, here's an interestng subject...If someone would kindly explain why it is in a african american forum??
melC

Singapore, Singapore

#4 Aug 19, 2006
hey... haha.. this is topix... local new for the WORLD :) <sorry... was this what you're trying to say?>
Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#5 Aug 19, 2006
melC wrote:
hey... haha.. this is topix... local new for the WORLD :) <sorry... was this what you're trying to say?>
sure...I was just wondering why it came up on African American topics...
topix

San Leandro, CA

#6 Aug 19, 2006
Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>sure...I was just wondering why it came up on African American topics...
Sorry about that, i've removed the topic from the African American Forum since it was clearly off-topic...
Dawn

Whittier, CA

#7 Sep 6, 2006
hI! Lucas Black was very good in the movie too. Do you guys have an idea how to contact him, like fan mail or whatever>Thanks!
Karolina

Ireland

#8 Sep 12, 2006
boski jest choc troszke ma wiosenek ale fajniutki jest. ciasteczko z niego nie zle tylko go schrupac:) mniam mniam prosze o wiecej jego fotek jedna to za malo i tak smutno na niej jeszcze wyglada.
Litlle_Freak

Bulgaria

#9 Nov 11, 2006
this movie is uniquely:|
Big Pimpin

Yorkville, IL

#10 Nov 23, 2006
What kind of car did Vid Diesel have in the end of the fast and the furious tokyo drift. What did it say on the back.
Tiger J

Page, Australia

#11 Nov 25, 2006
Hay was the the guy that Actualli started/introduced drifting in Japan actualli in the movie FF3 ,,thats what i was told~~
Puawai Aroha Annas

New Zealand

#12 Feb 12, 2007
Man when I saw this movie "SUNG KANG" my lord have mercy!! Why aint there guys out there in the real world LIKE THAT!! Aint it weird how a guy like him can make you miss a heart beat when you see him on a TV screen! Crazy I hope my partner dont see this comment, I havent typed a comment like this before SHAME the whole world can read it! SHAME I have never looked outside my culture before but dam that man got skills!!

Since: Feb 07

Moriarty, New Mexico, US

#13 Feb 17, 2007
Tiger J wrote:
Hay was the the guy that Actualli started/introduced drifting in Japan actualli in the movie FF3 ,,thats what i was told~~
No, he was not. He is featured in the extras on the DVD though.

Since: Feb 07

Moriarty, New Mexico, US

#14 Feb 17, 2007
Big Pimpin wrote:
What kind of car did Vid Diesel have in the end of the fast and the furious tokyo drift. What did it say on the back.
It was a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner that he won from Han.

“Most Sexiest Smile”

Since: Dec 06

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#15 Feb 18, 2007
Puawai Aroha Annas wrote:
Man when I saw this movie "SUNG KANG" my lord have mercy!! Why aint there guys out there in the real world LIKE THAT!! Aint it weird how a guy like him can make you miss a heart beat when you see him on a TV screen! Crazy I hope my partner dont see this comment, I havent typed a comment like this before SHAME the whole world can read it! SHAME I have never looked outside my culture before but dam that man got skills!!
Oh, yes, I wish too that there will be more man like Sung in the real world! I'm with u girl.
I have been fun off asian culture for the past 2 years and there are a LOT, Lot of Hotties in the movie industry that most westeners don't know about. I'm making my list, and in every single movie that I watch, I keep finding more and more and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gerell Smith

Spotsylvania, VA

#16 Jun 14, 2007
I think i am sungs number one FAN i watched tokyo drift over 20 times he is my favorite actor too I hope he reads this mabye one day i could meet him but if i can i Live fredericksburg VA church street.
Gerell Smith

Spotsylvania, VA

#17 Jun 14, 2007
MiamiDade wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a dodge charger
Gerell Smith

Spotsylvania, VA

#18 Jun 14, 2007
MiamiDade wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a dodge charger.
Gerell Smith

Culpeper, VA

#19 Jun 26, 2007
my birthday is august the second all i want is a myspace so i can talk to sung

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#20 Jun 26, 2007
Gerell Smith wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was a dodge charger.
to quote imdb.com 's spoiler alert about diesel's car:

"The car driven by Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) at the end of the film is "Hammer," a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner built by Steve Strope of Pure Vision Design in Simi Valley, California. The construction of this car was followed on the TLC series "Rides" and the car was featured in Hot Rod Magazine. The cameo was a last minute re-shoot after primary filming was completed, so the car was rented by the production rather than purchased for its appearance. And it was cast at the suggestion of Hot Rod Magazine's editor."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friday Night Lights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Friday Night Lights' School Rocked by Teacher ... (May '14) Jul '14 xray 2
News Obama Hosts Obamacare Enrollment Party (May '14) May '14 adult 1
News Actor Lee Thompson Young Commits Suicide at 29 (Aug '13) Aug '13 sad but true 3
News 'In Session' coverage shifts (Oct '09) Mar '13 Jano 27
News Writer Peter Berg accuses Romney of plagiarism (Oct '12) Oct '12 BidensSmirk 9
News Candidate Sack (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sack 1
News Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw Bring 'Brothers of t... (Nov '11) Dec '11 Sally 3
More from around the web