Mike Epps is coming to Fairview Heights

Mike Epps is coming to Fairview Heights

There are 6 comments on the Belleville News-Democrat story from May 2, 2006, titled Mike Epps is coming to Fairview Heights. In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

Comedian and actor Mike Epps is bringing his 'On the Edge' national tour the Funny Bone in Fairview Heights today and Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

WHITE BOY

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2006
MIKE EPPS is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry that HE WAS NOT BORN WHITE!!
Does not MATTER how much MONEY HE MAKES!! He will ALWAYS BE what he is!! I know AND HE KNOWS!! Him And BOBBY BROWN!!
Michael Jenkins

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2006
Mike epps is a very good actor when it comes down to comedy. So I think it is a good idea that he has his own tv show-def comedy jam because he knows how to act right off the matt. I hope he is featured in more conedy movies that are similar to ''Next Friday'' or other movies he played a role on. He is a very good actor but i will like to see more of him doing drama than comedy. So when he is done pleasing the fans about his hysterical acts in comedy. i will like to see him reach the nexy level which is Drama and action and adventure movies.
Malcolm X

Pharr, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2006
He's should be proud that he's born black and not a goofy white cracker.

Since: Nov 09

Medfield, MA

#4 Nov 25, 2009
Gahhh Mike Epps is so funny! I watched his new DVD the other night, and I was laughing my ass off. Here's the link if you guys want to check it out:
http://bit.ly/2GPxh6
Dave

Kenilworth, NJ

#5 Dec 3, 2009
Mike Epps is hilarious. You need to check out his DVD Under Rated...Never Faded & X-Rated. You laugh your ass off. Check out some clips http://bit.ly/2GPxh6

Since: Nov 09

Medfield, MA

#6 Dec 11, 2009
Mike Epps new DVD Under Rated...Never Faded & X-Rated just came out, and it is so funny!! Check this out, to get a preview: http://bit.ly/2GPxh6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friday After Next Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young Jeezy joins Ice Cube film (Dec '08) Oct '15 Michele 7
News Ice Cube Needs His 'Daddy' For 'Last Friday' Movie (Nov '11) Aug '15 DJ Tek 1200 3
News Katt Williams arrested in Seattle for harassmen... (Dec '12) Dec '12 quilterqueen 5
News Ice Cube Plans Third "Friday" Sequel With Chris... (Jun '06) Nov '11 jeff 2da caskit drop 225
News Katt Williams dissolves into anti-Mexican diatr... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chavo del eight 3
News Kerry Clark to perform in Pemberville, Sylvania (Mar '10) Mar '10 Who 1
News Mike Epps relishes stand-up comedy's creative f... (Dec '09) Dec '09 natd 1
More from around the web