Sinise/Kerns events canceled

Sinise/Kerns events canceled

There are 1 comment on the Martinsville Bulletin story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Sinise/Kerns events canceled. In it, Martinsville Bulletin reports that:

Saturday night's Lt. Dan Band Concert at Martinsville High School has been postponed after Gary Sinise was involved as a passenger in an automobile accident earlier Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsville Bulletin.

Sharon anderson

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I hope and pray Gary will be fine, he is a terrific man, his humanity and care about others, his concerns for those who suffered during 9/11, and his patriotism as a former marine and his chatitable works for those who have served our country and for those who continue to serve. He is a very successful and accomplished actor, musician and patriot. I have tremendous respect for him. He is one of my fav actors and I am a fan of CSI: :New York, which he also produces. There is nothing he can't do. I love you Gary and pray for your speedy recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest Gump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDITORIAL: A nation worse for the wear Apr '16 He Named Me Black... 2
News Fall movies 2015: New dad Joseph Gordon-Levitt ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 John Doe 2
News Tupelo Reads! prepares for 2014 literary parties (Sep '14) Sep '14 Profits 1
News Actor charged with murder due in Los Angeles court (Jun '14) Jun '14 Anonymous 1
News A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 LaDonna Clark 1
News AIDS Activism Comes Alive in Sean Strub's "Body... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gremlin 1
forrest gump (Mar '13) Mar '13 KODIAKCON 1
More from around the web