Gary Sinise, Lt. Dan Band coming to FLW

Gary Sinise, Lt. Dan Band coming to FLW

There are 2 comments on the Richland Mirror story from Apr 13, 2008, titled Gary Sinise, Lt. Dan Band coming to FLW. In it, Richland Mirror reports that:

“The last time we performed there, there were so many service members and so much energy. I've had a blast touring these last few months and can't wait to do it again soon.”

Actor, director and producer Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band will return to Fort Leonard Wood to perform a free, private USO concert for service members and their families on Friday, April 18, 2008. via Richland Mirror

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richland Mirror.

Beverly S

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 4, 2008
I worked at the airport Starbucks in St. Louis when Gary Sinise showed up. He made a bit of a distraction, but a little later on his disturbing of the peace was set aside while a little two legged dog named Faith took over that position well enough to probably never be beaten. Her gait and smiling face turned every single head in the place. When she cantored into the USO you could hear screaming from the soldiers and the volunteers. I've worked the Starbucks at Lambert for over a year and never has it been more exciting to see both Gary Sinise and Faith the Dog in one day. They should play at USOs together. Those soldiers talked all night about it.
Tyler Ness-Lexington

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jul 13, 2008
I guess you moved up to St. Louis from Oklahoma City because your post has Oklahoma City under your name. I live about 1 block from Faith and see her all the time. She's really really cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest Gump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDITORIAL: A nation worse for the wear Apr '16 He Named Me Black... 2
News Fall movies 2015: New dad Joseph Gordon-Levitt ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 John Doe 2
News Tupelo Reads! prepares for 2014 literary parties (Sep '14) Sep '14 Profits 1
News Actor charged with murder due in Los Angeles court (Jun '14) Jun '14 Anonymous 1
News A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 LaDonna Clark 1
News AIDS Activism Comes Alive in Sean Strub's "Body... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gremlin 1
forrest gump (Mar '13) Mar '13 KODIAKCON 1
More from around the web