Sean Penn puts Marin home up for sale

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

The Ross home of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn is up for sale for $15 million.
Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NASCAR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

When you are 5 feet tall you need a gat.
we the

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

DingDongDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, Dan, Dan ... yes, Sean Penn is pro-gun. Did you not read or see on the news about his car getting jacked ... with his GUN in it???
it was in richmond he was at a bank when it happend

i buy the house for $20.00
plus pay his aaa membership fees for the last few years
Dan

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Good; Now the liberal loving commie can move out of Marin!
Dan

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

What's the problem you can't use the Commie word in your paper. Give me a break!
Bob

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

That home is only for someone who needs a "compound".

I need a view, or be near the water, and have full sun.

That property has none of the above. Worthless to me.
echoman2007

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

do you realize that most of you people are really complete idiots?
do you have any idea how ridiculous you all sound? sean penn is one of the coolest hollywood guys around, and he's done some truly great work in cinema. you people can't even begin to dream of reaching the heights he has in his lifetime.

and everything is about liberals and conservatives. aren't you all sick of this crap yet?

i can't believe i have to share this county, this country, with such fools and morons and thoughtless illiterates such as yourselves. i got to go, i'm getting sick to my stomach.
Sure it is

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Madmom wrote:
<quoted text>Your dreaming thinking obama will be president. Liberals are trash and want to take all of our American rights away from us. Maybe they can both find a nice condo in Iran.
What good is your right to bear arms if thanks to the conservatives you no longer have any right to privacy or due process? Face it both sides are he11 bent on taking away our rights.
Marin Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Sean and his wife were so smart to have dropped their divorce proceedings in this county. Had they not, there wouldn't be a house to sell. The lawyers and judges would string out the proceedings for years so as to drain them both financially. That's the MO of the lawyers and judges in this county. The courts here are so corrupt that if you think your marriage was a nightmare, wait until they've got you in their clutches. Go to the website "The Center for Judicial Excellence" and ask yourself why this organization got started if the reputation does not exist. Attorneys for both sides, judges, they're all a bunch of liars, crooks and there is no way to hold anyone of them accountable for their actions. There isn't even a lawyer you can hire in this county for malpractice they're all so intertwined in their thievery.
Mad Housewife

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

I cannot believe people are commenting on this story, but as most of it is off topic, I guess I'll join in. we the is okay except when he dominates all the crime stories on Novato. We should all be pro-gun, just know how to use them and how to lock them up.
Mad Housewife

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Sure it is wrote:
<quoted text>
What good is your right to bear arms if thanks to the conservatives you no longer have any right to privacy or due process? Face it both sides are he11 bent on taking away our rights.
I agree with you that both sides are so responsive to their special interests they undermine our rights. The conservatives undermine civil liberties and consumers' rights and the Dems undermine the civil liberties of working, responsible, honest people by taxing them to death and then giving aid and housing to criminals and putting them in the middle of our communities and advocating for light sentences for criminals. We need a third party desperately!
we the

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

a third party is what mr penn was trying to help get into the mane stream
public arena
skip

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

I personally enjoyed watching him through a scope on more than one occasion in lands far from the safety of Marin.
I don't dislike people for their wealth.
It's the lack of class that bothers me
Nobama

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

.... and this is news because?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forrest Gump Discussions

Search the Forrest Gump Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Actor charged with murder due in Los Angeles court Jun '14 Anonymous 1
A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... Apr '14 LaDonna Clark 1
AIDS Activism Comes Alive in Sean Strub's "Body... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gremlin 2
forrest gump (Mar '13) Mar '13 KODIAKCON 1
No title (Feb '13) Feb '13 Domantas 1
Prince Harry runs to find Bubba (Jan '13) Jan '13 Kevin 1
Actor Gary Sinise opens up about Wheaton concer... (Jul '12) Jul '12 loopsparky 1
•••
•••
•••