Everyone should buy the VHS version of The Possession of Joel Delaney, the VHS FULLSCREEN versions of Porky's and the 1998 Psycho remake, VHS version of Camp Sleepaway, R-RATED VHS versions of Footloose, Top Gun, and The Green Mile. Don't be censored on the DVD/PG downgraded versions of these movies.

Someone on another site posted:

"I've noticed that myself in some films. Sometimes the nudity was not to be seen but when they release it fullscreen more of the top and bottom of the frame gets shown and it becomes visible. That is not always the case. In the case of Porky's, I noticed right away that the male frontal nudity was missing on the widescreen dvd. However, I picked up the widescreen blu-ray and the nudity while they sit on the chairs is back. When they showed the horror film Sleepaway Camp at the theater and back in the days of vhs there was a scene where all the boy campers go skinny dipping and strip nude showing their butts as they dive into the water but the dvd release they strip down to their underwear and dive in. Neither of these films had their ratings changed so I'm not sure why the censorship."