Heidi, Frank start podcasts; Frosty o...

Heidi, Frank start podcasts; Frosty on KFI

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Nov 5, 2010, titled Heidi, Frank start podcasts; Frosty on KFI. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

It didn't take long for everyone to land on their feet after the demise of the "Frosty, Heidi and Frank Show," formerly heard late mornings on KABC .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

MDWhite

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Frankly, you have to wonder about a guy nicknamed "Frosty." Their demise was no surprise; they stunk.

At any rate, I've found better things to do during my drive iin to work every morning as the pickings are even slimmer now.

A devoted talk radio fan, I've found that the two major talk stations in L.A.- KABC and KFI - offer, respectively, a perpetually whining, kvetching mensch and his Jersey-style super mom from double-mother land (Tilden and Strasser); and a class-less, insulting jerk who teams with a snickering pack of junior high adolescents (Handel and crew).

Ta-ta, L.A. talk. I'm back to Books on Tape.
bif larson

San Fernando, CA

#2 Nov 15, 2010
KFI 640AM does not have a "GUEST HOST" program on
starting at 10pm Sunday and never has. Will you please
check your facts before writing your next story?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

FM Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sea tunes on tap at Florida Keys Underwater Mus... (Jul '15) Jul '15 susan rich 1
News Jiffy Lube Live bans tailgating (May '11) Jul '12 jameswatson87 5
News 'Martini' And 'Sassy' Hit Denver Air Waves (Jul '06) Dec '10 Company Financial... 31
News Two new radio stations sign on (Jul '06) Dec '10 miriam 9
News On the radio: Heidi, Frank start podcast; Frost... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Say What 14
News Cori Savlen, who hopes you'll help her land a r... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Hannah Coalter 5
News Satellite Radio: This XM, Sirius Subscriber Lov... (Nov '08) Feb '10 Viva 15
More from around the web