Rock Steady Crew breakdancer Frosty F...

Rock Steady Crew breakdancer Frosty Freeze dies at age 44 -- Cu...

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Rock Steady Crew breakdancer Frosty Freeze dies at age 44 -- Cu.... In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Wayne "Frosty Freeze" Frost, a hip-hop pioneer whose acrobatic performance with the legendary Rock Steady Crew in the 1983 movie "Flashdance" helped set off a worldwide breakdancing craze, has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Jackie

AOL

#1 Apr 4, 2008
I was very saddened by the news of Frosty's passing. He was way too young to go. He was such a kind gentle person by nature. Yeah, he was crazy as hell, but he always had a good heart. We grew up together in the hood, so I have a lot of great memories growing up with Frosty, way back in the days!! He taught me quite a few "moves" too, as I was one of the "b-girls" from the crew who loved dancing....Chillin' in Rock Steady Park and break-dancing was just a part of our childhood growing up in the hood....and doing "Beat Street" with him was a lot of fun too. I will miss you dearly and I will always cherish the good memories in my heart. God bless you always, my friend. May you rest in peace!!
HITTMAN

Orange, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2008
I think it sucks that I`m jus hearing about such a thing.Dude was a legend from a legendary crew.He was so well documented,along with the rest of the Rock Steady that I kinda feel like I lost a cousin or something.My prayers go out to the family & close friends of Frosty Freeze,word! And THANX for your contributions to the artform,God Bless.
Fee dog

Poughkeepsie, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2008
How do i describe somebody you should have known?? we love you freeze....the third will never be the same..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flashdance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stage 'Flashdance' not quite up to film original (Feb '15) Feb '15 pudding1947 1
News In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
News Jennifer Beals: No Botox, No Nudity, New Show (Dec '10) Jul '12 nicole 6
News 'Castle' News: Jennifer Beals Spies a Guest-Sta... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Karla Bowers 2
flashdance remixed (Nov '11) Nov '11 FLASHDANCE 1
News Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Mayor Daleys Slave 28
News Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Sol 2
More from around the web