Why we love Jennifer Beals

Jen and I are huge fans of Jennifer Beals. Why? Well we are, of course, children of the 80s and have probably watched Flashdance about 97 times between the both of us. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Martha

Hawaiian Gardens, CA

#22 Aug 22, 2008
Jennifer Beals is amaizing beautiful, she just gorgeous, classy, great actress. for me she is like an angel. I wish I could meet her one day and shake her hand
krystle jamito

Philippines

#23 Oct 6, 2008
well for me, jennifer beals plays a very realistic role i cant stop wondering why everytime i watched their scenes with tina ... it was real... and im feeling something that makes me wanna watch their scenes again and again
donnadomina

Slovakia

#24 Oct 7, 2008
Jenny is excellent....itīs not effable....I love she as good people.....I am happy,that she is....that i can see she in TV and movies..she has power and energy what she shed......kiss kiss kiss for Jenny
lisa

France

#25 Mar 19, 2009
stunning,smart,beautiful,amazi ng,sexy,

the WOMAN

brain,heart,love etc... that's Jennifer Beals
jeanie collin

Winslow, AR

#26 Jun 23, 2009
I love jennifer beals beacause out of all the love scenes she had to do, not once did I see her nipples or her backside. this proves that she is a wholesome woman. she's not exploiting herself and I respect that 100%.
superman

Pasig City, Philippines

#27 Aug 12, 2009
jennifer beals i love her because she's hot..... I LOVE YOU JEN!
modengo

Zagreb, Croatia

#28 Oct 15, 2009
I adore JB. hes a great actress, with so many faces that its delight watch her acting. also, she i grcious and sophisticated and i simply adore her. i can proudly say that watching l word and her chnged ma life, for the best!
so, thank JB for being such role model and inspiration.
jeanie collin

Winslow, AR

#29 Nov 3, 2009
i have fallen in love with jennifer beals because she has a sweet spirit. the more i listen to her interviews, i find myself pulling out my dictionary to look up words. she is the most refined woman I have ever googled. I believe she's
darn near perfect. The more I find out about her, the more i want to know. I have ordered some of her other movies. I'm not gay, there is just something about her. Truly amazing.
Julia_Brasil

Barbacena, Brazil

#31 Nov 8, 2009
I just have to say that Jennifer Beals has something within her that is completely sexy and fascinating! Oh my! What a pity she isn't a lesbian! she would be perfect!!!MY DREAM!!:) she, as Bette, was amazing and really true and deep! I loved the whole show...and the connection between Bette and Tina was thrilling! Congratulations! we in Brasil love you!!
jennifer beals

Springfield, MO

#32 Jan 3, 2010
jennifer you are the best person. you did a great job doing the role of bette porter in the l word. i am a big fan of jennifer beals. i like when you did the movie call trouble water. i wish you wasn't married and had kid. i want to date you but won't going to happened.jennifer you are so sexy. you have a sexy body that make me on. jennifer you are a great actress. you are so beautiful and sweet woman.whan i watch the l word you and tina are perfect couple not jodie. jennifer you rocks.
They Are Artists

Wilmington, NC

#34 Feb 15, 2010
Jennifer and Laurel have a gift. They both captured chemistry. I know this because I watched The L Word 2 weeks ago and it made me sob and than feel inspired. I say this because for me it was like the ghost of Christmas past. I'm a Lipstick Lesbian Mom of 2 children(1 with special needs) and a beautiful partner of 10 years. When our son was diagnosed with Autism and Apraxia I went on auto-pilot. The L Word rocketed me to a place of feeling whole again. I feel like I'm back. I can't really even put it in words. 17 years sober and Jennifer and Laurel created a message that went to the core of my being.

peace-K
lostinjb Palermo Italy

Palermo, Italy

#35 Mar 18, 2010
i agree with all of you... jennifer is Great.... She has class, elegance, charm, sensuality and a great talent... she is amazing and very hot!!
ccalex

Canada

#36 Jul 11, 2010
I've been trying to watch flashdance since it was my favorite when I was a kid. I can't get past the first song without bawling. I'm going to keep trying...I love JB...of course as alex on fd but also on the l word
gabriella

Milan, Italy

#37 Jul 13, 2010
Yes! love Jennifer Beals....HOT!!
Rachie

Singapore, Singapore

#38 Jul 22, 2010
I love Jennifer Beals because of her contribution to the world. Her talents in film industry. Her artworks in photography. Her pure and kind hearted towards charity. Her intelligent speech to the world. Her gorgeous face and charming smile that had captured all eyes attention. She is an angel that God sent to help people in this world. I am grateful to know her in my life journey. Thank you Jenny.

Since: Mar 11

Torun, Poland

#39 Mar 15, 2011
Inspiracja dla malarza, może być Laurel
Too Shy

Baltimore, MD

#40 May 9, 2011
Sex appeal to the nth degree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flashdance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
Jennifer Beals: No Botox, No Nudity, New Show (Dec '10) Jul '12 nicole 6
'Castle' News: Jennifer Beals Spies a Guest-Sta... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Karla Bowers 2
flashdance remixed (Nov '11) Nov '11 FLASHDANCE 1
Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Mayor Daleys Slave 28
Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Sol 2
Jennifer Beals Talks About The L Word, Love Sce... (Apr '08) Apr '11 panda 69 14
•••
•••

Flashdance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••