Why we love Jennifer Beals

Jen and I are huge fans of Jennifer Beals. Why? Well we are, of course, children of the 80s and have probably watched Flashdance about 97 times between the both of us. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ritz

Pampanga, Philippines

#1 Oct 25, 2006
how i wish my girlfriend looks like you jenny baby! you're soo sooo hot! love you girl!
Roch

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Jan 17, 2007
I'm from BKK. I watched Flashdance when I was in grade 9, She's a maniac I remember, until now the L word, She looks great. She's smart while she's being interviewed. I love her. I'm straight woman but now I'm not sure If I see someone like her.
Adrienne Cooper

Chatham, NJ

#3 Feb 2, 2007
As a huge fan, of The L Word I really grew up loving Jennifer Beals. My only concern is that why can't her character become involved with another woman, of color. Is jennifer beals ashumed of being a person of color? I myself am a person,of color and no, you can tell who you will fall in love with, but it would really be nice to see two beautiful woman, of color getting it on. Think about it Jennifer.
alicia

Canada

#4 Mar 25, 2007
iam maman and i love jennifer beals she is coo and she is hot and i love her movies and her show the l word to love you jennifer beals xoxooxoxo
scoop

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 1, 2007
Iwould like to agree with Adrienne Cooper. It will be nice if Jennifer gets involve with women of color. I would be thinking does she have a strong preferance of one color bec who she is now with?
Wren

Farmington, MI

#6 Jun 12, 2007
The reason why Jennifer Beals is loved by all is because she is a real woman....not only is she stunning and a wonderful actress but she also has this softness and kindness that shines out of her in all her roles. I myself am a big fan of hers...and wish there were more actresses around with her qualities and talent.
Fernando

Portugal

#7 Jun 29, 2007
Jennifer Beals nude
Fernando

Portugal

#8 Jun 29, 2007
Godess
Leesa

Kitchener, Canada

#9 Nov 23, 2007
The incredible internal beauty, wisdom and compassion of this woman makes the beauty of her features pale by comparison
Noura

UAE

#10 Dec 5, 2007
hot, sexy, mature, misterious, calm, high carizma, nutural, talent... makes every woman charmed what if she is Jennifer Beals??!!
xoxo
L word fean

Oakland, NJ

#12 Jan 13, 2008
why do we love Jennifer Beals?
well i think that i absolutly love her because she plays a role that is so intriguing in the L word. she is so well educated and determined that we wish we had someone that could do that to us. we want someone that looks like she would take control in sex. we want someone with motives and courage. we want someone that gets up everyday and still does what she has to do in order to make it in life.. i love Jennifer Beals actually i love Bette Porter., i dont love jennifer, i love bette. and some people fall for the character, rather than the actual person( well i kno that we cant love the person if we dont know them so we go by the things that we know) but i have to say, if i did see her in real life, i would love kiss her..haha who wouldnt...
moxi23

Ayacucho, Peru

#13 Apr 1, 2008
1st of all.. her smile!! her laugh!! her lips!! her body!! her talent! this woman is amazing!, god bless this beauty, go jb!!
Lena Russia Moscow

Moscow, Russia

#14 Apr 8, 2008
I never be tired of repeating that Jennifer Beals is the Best from the best!If a person is able to make people better and happy (even not knowing them)it's a wonder.I want simply thahk her for her existence
eysia_singapore

Singapore, Singapore

#15 Jun 6, 2008
Jennifer Beals WOW.....shes b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and b-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t.! She has a good voice too, really love they way she talked and the way she expressed herself.I really love her as an actress. Amazing.
booca

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2008
Jennifer Beals is one of the sexiest woman alive! I love her voice, beauty, intelligence, talent, and most of all, her commitment to portraying her character and not hold back on every emotion. She is simply DELICIOUS!
Amanda

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jul 28, 2008
Jennifer Beals rocks. She's an intelligent, well-spoken fantasy lesbian (in my humble opinion).

I found a contest where you can win a "walk-on role" on the L word...if you're interested in meeting her:
http://grrlplanet.com/2008/07/28/win-walkon-r...

Since: Aug 08

Ribera, NM

#18 Aug 5, 2008
Ilove jennifer beals because she is honest and down to earth and she is a great actoress and her movies and L-word are great shows to watch they have meaning in this films.and she one of the kind.when she retireds one day she shows well life on into the future.and she well never be forgoten from her fans.
bob

Blackwood, NJ

#19 Aug 16, 2008
leisha hailey i love you,why are you gay
bob

Blackwood, NJ

#20 Aug 16, 2008
jennifer beal is old but she is hot if i would go out with her
Laura

Santiago, Chile

#21 Aug 19, 2008
I'm a great fan of Jennifer, she is a amazing actress, in her movies she put her soul, heart and her body and she gives for all, and realized great work. I would like to see more of her films here in Chile, I think that was a wonderful surprise to see the work she has done with the role of Bette. Congratulations to a great actress to be included in the awards ceremony, they deserve. She has a capacity interpretative so great that the sample is in all the fans he has achieved in this time with a series that still is not transmitted en masse.
You are the best. God bless you for ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flashdance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
Jennifer Beals: No Botox, No Nudity, New Show (Dec '10) Jul '12 nicole 6
'Castle' News: Jennifer Beals Spies a Guest-Sta... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Karla Bowers 2
flashdance remixed (Nov '11) Nov '11 FLASHDANCE 1
Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Mayor Daleys Slave 28
Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Sol 2
Jennifer Beals Talks About The L Word, Love Sce... (Apr '08) Apr '11 panda 69 14
More from around the web