WZZM13 GRAND RAPIDS Thursday, April 0...

WZZM13 GRAND RAPIDS Thursday, April 03, 2008

There are 7 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Apr 3, 2008, titled WZZM13 GRAND RAPIDS Thursday, April 03, 2008. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Wayne Frost, a hip-hop pioneer known as Frosty Freeze whose acrobatic performance with the legendary Rock Steady Crew in the 1983 hit movie "Flashdance" set off a worldwide breakdancing craze, died Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Mi is a dead end

Maricopa, AZ

#1 Apr 3, 2008
he was gay and had AIDS....good riddance
jlm

Grand Haven, MI

#2 Apr 4, 2008
Mi is a dead end wrote:
Who do you think you are? You make me ill.
Mi is a dead end

Maricopa, AZ

#3 Apr 4, 2008
yake two aspirins and come up with a better post
deanna

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 4, 2008
Mi is a dead end wrote:
what an incredibly narrow-minded and ignorant statement. i hope you or your loved ones never have to experience the blind hatred or prejudice you practice. though perhaps if you did it would open yoru eyes a bit.
ARE YOU

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Apr 4, 2008
Mi is a dead end wrote:
How will you be described when you die? Not pass away but DIE!
Alfred

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2008
Freighters Collide in Straits

Two bulk freighters collided in the Straits of Mackinac about 15 miles west of the Mackinac Bridge Friday, March 28. No injuries were reported, although both vessels suffered structural damage to their hulls. A Coast Guard helicopter from Air Station Traverse City surveyed the scene and reported no signs of pollution at the collision site.
Alfred

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2008
Roadside Feature: Deer
Spring Brings 'Grazing Groups'

Two deer on the north side of M-134, near St. Martins Point, are among the dozens now grazing regularly along the highway, in grassy patches where snow has melted by longer periods of daylight and warmer weather. Spring cannot be far behind, despite ample banks of snow still piled around the Eastern Upper Peninsula.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flashdance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stage 'Flashdance' not quite up to film original (Feb '15) Feb '15 pudding1947 1
News In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
News Jennifer Beals: No Botox, No Nudity, New Show (Dec '10) Jul '12 nicole 6
News 'Castle' News: Jennifer Beals Spies a Guest-Sta... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Karla Bowers 2
flashdance remixed (Nov '11) Nov '11 FLASHDANCE 1
News Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Mayor Daleys Slave 28
News Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Sol 2
More from around the web