Jennifer Beals Talks About The L Word, Love Scenes and Flashdance

Feb 1, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

“How do I take the risk and move from one person to the other in an honorable way?”

Now in its fifth season, Showtime's The L Word is back with its latest forays into the girlfriends' loves, lusts and career problems, not to mention a women-behind-bars side story, a "Don't ask, don't tell" ... via Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Kanela

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Hi Jenny, just wanted to say what a great piece of work on the L Word. I...n my opinion, You rocked the show. I mean all the other girls were great too. But Jenny you made fall in Love with you. Just everything about you is so purfect, I Love it. WOW.......I better leave you now on a sweet note befor my girlfriend wakes up.Maybe someday we might have the pleasure of meeting, but until then it'll only be in my sweet dreems. Aloha For now Kanela +
lor

Celaya, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

jennifer is great. i love seeing her in this serie
roe

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Please tell me the significance of the gold pendent that Bette is wearing in season 5 and at different times Jodie and I think others have touched it lovingly. Now,I see what appears to be the same "pendant" on Bette in her spread in PEOPLE/APRIL 21. How do I get an answer?

Since: Aug 08

San Jose, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

The L-word is a great show and i can;t wait to see it again.you ladies have done a great job.each and everyone has a good part in the series.when l-word is over for you are you going to show more of your movies that you played in?on tv.50 movies is alot that you have done.
krystle jamito

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

hey i love this show L word is really great! jennifer beals and laurel holloman are perfect love teams! i relly love this show.. and i love bette and tina as well
krystle jamito

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

anyone wants to have a brainstorming about this show... feel free to drop me some email krystlejamito att y5hoo cumm
jay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Hello Jennifer,I have been a fan of yours for quite some time now. I think you are a wonderful actress. I loved you in all your roles. You have brought them to life. Thank you for always giving us,the audience a little extra. As far as the L-word,once again you are the best. You showed us how pure love can be.
debie

Bayside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Jennifer Beals is soo perfect. are u gonna play another lesbian character after the l word finish? cant wait to see.
Tavy

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Hi there..:) I really really love this serie L world. It's so fabulous show which makes audience always do concentrate on it. Jenifer Beals and Laurel Holloman act their roles amazing. They give the love of Bette and Tina colorful and meaningful in their own life - a perfect love couple as well as they take their characters alive and beautiful.
I love you 2 :) Especially, i'm your J.Beals' big fan.
Love YOU :)
JoiL04

Braga, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

hi..i'm 17 and i'm a big fan of this show..i'm very sad because it ended but there's nothing like see them again and again..i've all the episodes, most of your filmes..i just lov uu..can't wait to see u again on screen..

xx from Ptgal
gabriella

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Jennifer Beals Laurel Holloman super HOT!!!!
Selen

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

jennifer Beals Laurel Holloman super sexy!

Since: Mar 11

Torun, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Może krótko,Zbyt daleko ,by mówić,zbyt blisko by krzyczeć.Jennifer ,Laurel szacuneczek.pozdrowienia dla wszystkich z serialu TLW.
panda 69

Torun, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Jennifer, gdzie jesteś.Spodoba&#3 22;a mnie się piosenka w Twoim wykonaniu,, One Girl in a milion,, super, świetnie wyglądała ś z tymi włosami i masz fajną barwę głosu .Ogólnie głos masz bardzo sex.Minęło trochę miesięcy od twoich urodzin ,ale wszystkiego dobrego .Pozdrawiam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flashdance Discussions

Search the Flashdance Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
Jennifer Beals: No Botox, No Nudity, New Show (Dec '10) Jul '12 nicole 6
'Castle' News: Jennifer Beals Spies a Guest-Sta... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Karla Bowers 2
flashdance remixed (Nov '11) Nov '11 FLASHDANCE 1
Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Mayor Daleys Slave 28
Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Sol 2
Why we love Jennifer Beals (Oct '06) May '11 Too Shy 37
•••
•••
•••