Ellen freaks back

Ellen freaks back

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 2, 2007, titled Ellen freaks back. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Why did Ellen DeGeneres want to bring her talk show back to Orlando after visiting just last year? "Why wouldn't I?" she asks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Doug Getslow

Merritt Island, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2007
Why is this news?
What else do you want

Winter Park, FL

#2 Apr 2, 2007
What else would they report in the ENTERTAINMENT section of the paper? She's a celebrity, with a hit show, taping in Orlando! Duh. If you don't want to read about celebrities - don't read the ENTERTAINMENT section. By the way, I'd rather read about this than stupid Anna Nicole's baby's daddy!
Barb

AOL

#3 Apr 2, 2007
Right on Winter Park. Anything is better than the constant coverage of the Anna Nicole 'saga'. I was never a fan of hers anyway. I couldn't care less who the father of her baby is. Although I am rooting for Larry. LOL! I hope that once that bit of 'news' is revealed we'll finally hear the end of it! Ellen's a much bigger star than Anna Nicole could have ever hoped to be anyway. Anna had to rely on sensationalism. Ellen has talent!
flared0ne

Orlando, FL

#4 Apr 2, 2007
It's interesting, and really nice, actually, how much Ellen comes across as "just plain comfortable" with where she is, who she is, what she's doing -- kind of a "Queen - it's just a job, somebody's gotta do it"... Nice to see an intelligent high-wire walker without a mega-dose of manic angst to keep getting in our face -- loved her Oscar's gig (how much of that was HER scripting, BTW?) and the nice "level" tone she brought to it.

She fills (and defines and redesigns) her niche in this world quite nicely -- as long as we can avoid mere clone/clowns, we could do well with more like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Finding Nemo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen DeGeneres admits to 'anger and depression... (Jul '16) Oct '16 Miley Cyrus 4
News July 3 - 31 | Where Can Watch ''"Finding Dory" ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 dabbadoo 1
News Finding Dory' Review: Ellen DeGeneres Performs ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Happy endings 1
News 'Finding Dory' reels in biggest animated openin... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News 'Finding Nemo 3D' (Dec '12) Dec '12 Is it i__It is I 2
News Brad Garrett (Apr '07) Nov '12 Good Brothers 3
News DeGeneres offers local fans seats in her audience (Sep '12) Sep '12 dnaleerf 2