Nfld. police fight Corner Brook fight club

Sep 26, 2006 Read more: Theglobeandmail.com 21
The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary said young people gathered Friday near the Captain Cook monument in town to stage fights. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
micheal

Canada

#23 Jan 1, 2011
I moved to corner brook last year for college I absolutley loved it there. Everything is linked together so well. Its all walking distance if you wanted too. The malls to the college to the hospital was all walking distance the streets are all linked. Its very conveinent. It also has nice shoping malls and is a great area for sports. I've been to the stadium the pepsi centre which is a really nice facility and I found the people there to be very friendly. I'm living in alberta now because of work but if I could get a job in corner brook I'd move there in a hearth beat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fight Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Gone Girl' lives up to hype (Oct '14) Oct '14 guest 13
News Teenagers recreate Fight Club at Golden Gardens... (May '13) May '13 Ben 1
Tyler Durden Picking Up Girls (Nov '12) Nov '12 Brian 1
News Brad Pitt plays it straight, donates $100K to s... (Nov '12) Nov '12 concerned American 1
News David Fincher: From Star Wars to Fight Club (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dr Stinko 1
News Brad Pitt considers retirement (Aug '09) Jul '12 Half Marathon 39
New Chuck P film coming? (Jul '12) Jul '12 LullabyProject 1
More from around the web