Brad Pitt says Jennifer Aniston will always be part of his

Sep 8, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Bosh

“I remember making it vividly. For one, Angie was pregnant. It was a very nice time for us. So personally, it was a magical time.”

He said: "Jen and I still maintain a deep friendship and have a lot of life together that isn't erased in any way." Brad - who now lives with lover Angelina Jolie and their four children, Maddox, six, Pax, ... via The Bosh

Comments
1 - 20 of 151 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2011
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
sam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

he should leave aniston alone to sort out her life
blondie

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

This statement which irks me to try to repeat it,
sounds like something that was invented by
Jennifer, herself, and might have been pressured
upon Brad by Jennifer to please, please, pretty
please say something nice about MEEEEEE in
your next interview....as per Mrs. Jane Pitt's
emergency visit on Father's Day.

In other words, and in plain English:

In my opinion, Jennifer may have asked (No, begged) Brad's mother to please make Brad
say something sugar sweet about poor poor
Jennifer, because her latest boyfriend just
dumped her like a hot potato!!!

O.k. Maaaaa-Ma!!! What does she want me to
say. I will say anything to get her off my
back, and not to make a stink during my
film promotion thingy.

Well, Brad she wrote it down and told me to
give it to you. Here.

Oh! No! Mama, I ain't saying this crap.

Well, son. If you don't, she has threatend
to go to Hawaii and give smutty bikini shots.
And if that does not work, she is going to
go all nude or something like that, and
say that you drove her to it.

Well, I will talk it over with Angie, first,
and then I will decide. Bummer!!!!
(Fake story)
Just for the JenFans that just want to hear
Jen's name mentioned by somebody, even if it
has to be me.
you know who

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

blondie wrote:
This statement which irks me to try to repeat it,
sounds like something that was invented by
Jennifer, herself, and might have been pressured
upon Brad by Jennifer to please, please, pretty
please say something nice about MEEEEEE in
your next interview....as per Mrs. Jane Pitt's
emergency visit on Father's Day.
In other words, and in plain English:
In my opinion, Jennifer may have asked (No, begged) Brad's mother to please make Brad
say something sugar sweet about poor poor
Jennifer, because her latest boyfriend just
dumped her like a hot potato!!!
O.k. Maaaaa-Ma!!! What does she want me to
say. I will say anything to get her off my
back, and not to make a stink during my
film promotion thingy.
Well, Brad she wrote it down and told me to
give it to you. Here.
Oh! No! Mama, I ain't saying this crap.
Well, son. If you don't, she has threatend
to go to Hawaii and give smutty bikini shots.
And if that does not work, she is going to
go all nude or something like that, and
say that you drove her to it.
Well, I will talk it over with Angie, first,
and then I will decide. Bummer!!!!
(Fake story)
Just for the JenFans that just want to hear
Jen's name mentioned by somebody, even if it
has to be me.
Pick! Pick! Pick! Blondie you are the Debble in Disguise.
amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Hey blondie, then if jen made brad say something, she must be a very powerful and brad a stupitt to follow. You and Brad make yourselves look very stupid and damn. Brad should leave Jen out of his mess, he created it and now he has to leave with it, period.
mayson

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Alot of life together,,and a deep Friendship says Brad about Jenn>

Hey Redhead what do you think of Brads statement!
Its got Blondie blabbing on and on about it all!
I think its kinda weird that after all this time hes opening up about Jenn,,hmmm could it be the guilt getting the best of him,OR hes just being ignorant,or just trying to make amends?????
you know who

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

mayson wrote:
I think its kinda weird that after all this time hes opening up about Jenn,,hmmm could it be the guilt getting the best of him,OR hes just being ignorant,or just trying to make amends?????
Well, he never said ANYTHING for the longest time and everyone was wondering when he was going to say SOMETHING. Now, this is as good a time as any since the story is still very much alive.
Regardless, he didn't say ANYTHING BAD about her. So, he gives little tidbits of what may or may not have happened and STILL no one is satisfied.
Do you really want him to say, JEN DIDN'T WANT NO KIDS!...AND ME EITHER after she promised she would...then you'd really be[MORE] mad at him.[JMO]
It seems that Brad and Angie canNot win with you in any way, fashion or form. Right mayson?
victoria

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

i love brad pitt..i just love him,,whatever,he is so sexy
blondie

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Well, as a person that has been dumped more
than a few times myself...sniff, sniff, I
feel like I have a right to speak frankly about
how Britney seems to have gone banannas after
Justine Timberlake and K-Fed slam dunked her
to the curb.

If you want to compare Britney's
melt down to Jennifer's possible future melt
down, then go ahead, but I admire Brad for not
bringing up Vince's name, or Paul's name concerning Jennifer's quest for love.

Some people are lucky at love, and some aren't.
If your man walks out of the house, and doesn't
bother to say, "honey, I'll be right back. I
have to go somewhere!" You may find yourself
facing a future melt down of your own.

While you stand there calling out his name,
and wondering why he left, without telling you,
count the hair rollers plastured to your scalp,
and that would add up to the number of times
that you probably caused him sorrow.(IMO).
mayson

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

you know who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he never said ANYTHING for the longest time and everyone was wondering when he was going to say SOMETHING. Now, this is as good a time as any since the story is still very much alive.
Regardless, he didn't say ANYTHING BAD about her. So, he gives little tidbits of what may or may not have happened and STILL no one is satisfied.
Do you really want him to say, JEN DIDN'T WANT NO KIDS!...AND ME EITHER after she promised she would...then you'd really be[MORE] mad at him.[JMO]
It seems that Brad and Angie canNot win with you in any way, fashion or form. Right mayson?
Now why would Brad want to say something like that about him,,for one "if" he left Jenn because of a "baby" where would that put Brads mentality as a man,,Brad is not stupid to come out and say something so obscure as that.You Jolie/Brad fans think thats the reason behind the split of the Golden Couple.IMO it was lust and no Return!
Smile
loverman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

I think that brad should shut the fuck up mr. cheater man and go to hell. they keep calling jenifer friend, and best friend. even that big mouth girl calling herself Angelina jolie. I dont care how much children they will have eventually, those two will seperate one day or they both end up in a crash. God will definately going to pay them back. I dont give a rat ass how much money they spent in charity God will definately going to pay them. Brad's mother is just a hypocrit ass hole.she need to concentrate to that stupid girl. they both need to apologise to the whole world for tell lies on national television denying their foolish relationship. Brad is an idiot. a very big one too
nila

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

it's unfortunate that the world nowadays is full of crap. brad, please just shut up. so is angie too. don't believe in double talk.

brad, it's ok to divorce, but you handled it immaturely. tom cruise handled it better than you and my respect goes to him.
jen team

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

So Brad is talking as he needs publicity - all his and her lover's movies are not doing good in box office now, and though his good looks, he understands from the hard way that he needs a face lift.
Still he is bad at making it up. Brad's comment shows how arrogant he is, as he clearly says Jen was not enough for him, and he wanted more than what Jen gave to him - these are typical "man words" and i thought Brad be more than that. So if possible, i am even more disgusted by him.
Well, everything has a price and with the sweet comes the sour AND even though he has this big name "Brad Pitt", he has to go through it.
First of all,(1) now he HAS to live with Angelina and bear all her immaturities whether he likes it or not. If he leaves Angelina, he will lose his least support, as the wellness of all these kids they already adopted will be questioned.
Secondly,(2) he HAS to continue helping UN no matter if the workload takes his good looks away. If he drops now, people will start noticing that all he has done upto now was another "hobby" of an arrogant spoiled rich playing the role "hero of the world".
So, well done Brad, now live in the world you created and lose your peace.
QuestionMark

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

So he said something nice. Just emphasizes that he seems to be a basically nice guy while MsAniston continues to be a self-absorbed Princess. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it MsAniston that made all sorts of snarky public remarks. No wonder he put her out on the curb with yesterday's newspaper and the pizza boxes for recycling. What's she done since? Anything of note? Didn't think so. Has she got anything of substance coming up? Didn't think so.
Darlena

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

BRAD PITT is a stupid man!!! He wants publicity so bad!!! Poor Pitt has to sleep with a skeleton every night....hahhahahahahhaha!!
JA is a strong woman--you go girl!!!
blondie

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

Oh! My nerves!!!
I think my scalp is melting!
Jess

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

jen team wrote:
So Brad is talking as he needs publicity - all his and her lover's movies are not doing good in box office now, and though his good looks, he understands from the hard way that he needs a face lift.
Still he is bad at making it up. Brad's comment shows how arrogant he is, as he clearly says Jen was not enough for him, and he wanted more than what Jen gave to him - these are typical "man words" and i thought Brad be more than that. So if possible, i am even more disgusted by him.
Well, everything has a price and with the sweet comes the sour AND even though he has this big name "Brad Pitt", he has to go through it.
First of all,(1) now he HAS to live with Angelina and bear all her immaturities whether he likes it or not. If he leaves Angelina, he will lose his least support, as the wellness of all these kids they already adopted will be questioned.
Secondly,(2) he HAS to continue helping UN no matter if the workload takes his good looks away. If he drops now, people will start noticing that all he has done upto now was another "hobby" of an arrogant spoiled rich playing the role "hero of the world".
So, well done Brad, now live in the world you created and lose your peace.
Why critize him for wanting something more in a relationship? For all you know that is honestly what he could have wanted and Angie filled that void that Jen never could.

Some are meant to stay best friends and not as lovers. If they were meant to be lovers then they would not have split, even when Angelina showed up. True love prevails over lust, atleast I like to believe so. If Jennifer was everything he wanted then Angelina would have been no match for Jen.
Freia

Schönwald, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

thats true, i think you have a very good point. but it´s the WAY Brad left Jen.it was disrespectful and humiliating. his mistress got knocked up while he was still married.Angie "filled that void" a bit to quickly.if he really loved Aj why such a rush? they would have had plenty of time to make a baby.and i do not believe that AJ knows nothing about contraception.
plus AJ forbidds him to see Jen and he yields.what a poor friend.
i think he was tempted by AJ and as he wanted to leave it was to late, because if he had left his knocked up mistress he would have been the jerk.
but what you say about true love is true-at least i hope it like that too SMILE
blondie

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

Freia wrote:
thats true, i think you have a very good point. but it´s the WAY Brad left Jen.it was disrespectful and humiliating. his mistress got knocked up while he was still married.Angie "filled that void" a bit to quickly.if he really loved Aj why such a rush? they would have had plenty of time to make a baby.and i do not believe that AJ knows nothing about contraception.
plus AJ forbidds him to see Jen and he yields.what a poor friend.
i think he was tempted by AJ and as he wanted to leave it was to late, because if he had left his knocked up mistress he would have been the jerk.
but what you say about true love is true-at least i hope it like that too SMILE
Freia, did you know about the "seperation vacation" that Brad and Jennifer took together,
before they divorced. Have you kept up with this
story, or have you come in at the end, and are
you relying on what the JenFans repeat over and
over. The JenFans would like to have you believe
that Brad just sat up in bed one day and said:
"oh to hell with this!!!" and packed his bags and
walked out on poor mistreated Jennifer, while
she clinged to his legs, as he dragged her
across the carpet, still crying out his name,
not to leave her for Angelina. That is not the
way it happened....not by a long shot.

The marriage crumbled by no ones fault but their
own. It went up like a puff of smoke, into thin
air. The two of them lost the majic....if there
ever was any.(IMO)
lefrenchrose

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

QUOTE who="mayson"

It is guilt and the fact that he needed to look good before he went to Venice. He needed to let everyone know about his "deep friendship" with Jennifer. He has no magic with Angelina, what he has is sex and children with her. Angelina even admitted that Brad has never spoken that he loves her. His magic is what Angelina can provide for him - sex and children.
Kayden

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

victoria wrote:
i love brad pitt..i just love him,,whatever,he is so sexy
OK, if you think snakes are sexy...He looks rather tired these days, bad influences..Whatever!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fight Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teenagers recreate Fight Club at Golden Gardens... (May '13) May '13 Ben 1
Tyler Durden Picking Up Girls (Nov '12) Nov '12 Brian 1
Brad Pitt plays it straight, donates $100K to s... (Nov '12) Nov '12 concerned American 1
David Fincher: From Star Wars to Fight Club (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dr Stinko 1
Brad Pitt considers retirement (Aug '09) Jul '12 Half Marathon 39
New Chuck P film coming? (Jul '12) Jul '12 LullabyProject 1
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Fight Club Reaches ... (Apr '06) Jul '12 Half Marathon 33

Search the Fight Club Forum:
•••
•••