Brad Pitt to Mel Gibson: "Thanks, Sugar T---!"

May 31, 2009 Full story: NBC5i.com 20

"Thanks, sugar t----!" Pitt said to Gibson, who reportedly referred to a female officer by that name during his 2006 DUI arrest.

Full Story
Vince

Clearwater, FL

#1 Jun 1, 2009
Nothing funny from either of them.
Naked J

Spring, TX

#2 Feb 19, 2011
Vince wrote:
Nothing funny from either of them.
When will we see them on Dr. Drew's couch?
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2011
Do you realize that this is from June 2009?

Where do you people come from? LOL

Justice for Mel

Baltimore, MD

#5 Feb 19, 2011
I guess we won't see Mel Gibson on the couch. LOL
Oksana, maybe, when she has to work to pay back her Lawyer. So it won't be Dr. Drew, it will be more like Dr. Screw's couch. Oh my Gosh! What if in the end she had to not only have to pay Mel Gibson all his money back, but her (what was it 40 lawyer's she had) back? Should wouldn't be able to talk to make any more trouble for any one else. LOL
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Okay, let's have some fun...

1. Are you SURE it was the actor known as Brad Pitt who made the above-referenced "alleged" remark about this alleged reference to a female police officer made by the actor commonly known as Mel Gibson (also mistakingly referred to as "Gibsob" to some)?

2. Is it not true that, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?" Or that "hearsay" is just...hearsay?

Whoa that mind spin is fun.

Consequently,

3. Have you therefore considered the possibility that indeed it may be you, yourself, that need have a seat on Dr. Drew's sofa?

LOL
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2011
LOL@Justice. Very funny!

Maybe the doc's wanna a piece of the pie? Or maybe trading is down in big pharma?
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Justice for Mel wrote:
I guess we won't see Mel Gibson on the couch. LOL
Oksana, maybe, when she has to work to pay back her Lawyer. So it won't be Dr. Drew, it will be more like Dr. Screw's couch. Oh my Gosh! What if in the end she had to not only have to pay Mel Gibson all his money back, but her (what was it 40 lawyer's she had) back? Should wouldn't be able to talk to make any more trouble for any one else. LOL
Now, get yourself out there and go to the movies, today!

"I Am Number Four" is a very good movie, imo.
Can anyone tell me WHO that handsome lead guy is.

I have seen that handsome face somewhere else haven't I?
I think that he is way more handsome than that "Twighlight Fellow."
imo. ALL of the actors are great, in this movie. No dull moments.
Even the villians are very good.

Tons and tons of action are in this movie.

One views yelled out:

Oh, gosh!!! This is better than XBOX!!!!
This movie is very satisfying on many levels.
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2011
On a serious note, therapy would pose the best outcome for her. It's easy when we witness severe betrayal to want to condemn someone, but I think good people really want bad people to be good people. However, forgiveness DOES NOT MEAN allowing the perpetrator close or back into your life again.
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2011
As a general rule (meaning, with only few exceptions), I seriously don't even like movies. Hahaha!
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2011
I have not watched all of Gibson's movies and am not interested in all of his movies either. I just like Braveheart and the man :)

(I'm extremely bored)
Justice for Mel

Baltimore, MD

#12 Feb 19, 2011
LOL.. are you guys talking to me or yourselves?

As for movies, I can't wait to see Mel Gibson's Beaver. I am sure a lot of women want to see that. After all, Mel Gibson is what women want. LOL
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#13 Feb 19, 2011
Jean-Claude van Damn-it wrote:
I have not watched all of Gibson's movies and am not interested in all of his movies either. I just like Braveheart and the man :)
(I'm extremely bored)
BEST PICTUREPicture Nominees
Studio Box Office

Toy Story 3 Darla K. Anderson Buena Vista $415,004,880
Inception Christopher Nolan, Emma Thomas Warner Bros.$292,576,195
True Grit Ethan Coen, Joel Coen, Scott Rudin Paramount $161,717,503
Black Swan Mike Medavoy, Brian Oliver, Scott Franklin Fox Searchlight $100,209,075
The King's Speech Iain Canning, Emile Sherman, Gareth Unwin Weinstein Company $96,711,976
The Social Network Scott Rudin, Dana Brunetti, Michael DeLuca, Cean Chaffin Sony / Columbia $96,671,589
The Fighter David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, Mark Wahlberg Paramount $86,411,498
The Kids Are All Right Gary Gilbert, Jeffrey Levy-Hinte, Celine Rattray Focus Features $20,811,365
127 Hours Christian Colson, Danny Boyle, John Smithson Fox Searchlight $17,092,920
Winter's Bone Anne Rosellini, Alix Madigan Roadside Attractions $6,403,777
Total Gross:$1,293,610,778
Average Gross:$129,361,078

Go bake something.
That will stop the boredom.

Make a big salad.

Put on a pot of pasta.
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2011
@Justice. We're all just rambling, I thing.

I have no interest in seeing The Beaver. I like epic dramas!(Stomping feet)
Justice for Mel

Baltimore, MD

#15 Feb 19, 2011
(I'm extremely bored)
Oh my gosh, hun, you are missing out. Mel has made some good movies and not just Braveheart.
Tim ..will make you cry and just want to hold him and love him to pieces
The Bounty.. a cold shower lol
Bird On The Wire.. makes ya want to be his nurse and be the one to doctor his butt.
Tequila Sunrise.. makes you so hot that you want to stay in bed 24/7 with him lol
Justice for Mel

Baltimore, MD

#17 Feb 19, 2011
@Justice. We're all just rambling, I thing.
I have no interest in seeing The Beaver. I like epic dramas!(Stomping feet)
I read you are bored, maybe you won't be if you watch other movies than epic. Add in Mel Gibson movies and put some some much needed spice back into your life. It's good for you. LOL
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#18 Feb 19, 2011
As a general rule (meaning, with only few exceptions), I seriously don't even like movies. Hahaha!
Well, HERE!!! Put this in your pipe and smoke it:

All The Rage
New York Fashion Week»

New York Fashion Week: At Donna Karan,

Shades of Angelina Jolie
February 18, 2011 | 10:48 am

Donna Karan's collection reminded me of Angelina Jolie
in the film "The Tourist"

(those costumes were designed by Colleen Atwood).
Or Grace Kelly.

(Karan made ample use of the chiffon headscarf.)

www.latimes.com
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2011
Just ate a salad (spinach...makes me strong, but not strong enuf to handle all of Gibson's movies). Waiting for it to warm up so I can get outside and move.

Even Braveheart (my favorite film) that I watched many, many times and made me cry so hard and gave me goose bumps--had to be viewed behind my hands because I could not bear to see many of the scenes (really). Mel Gibson has a way of portraying the human condition and emotion...that is overwhelming to me. I went to the theatre to see The Passion, but could not watch it and walked out! I'm just not a big movie person.

LOL@wanting to nurse his butt although Mel knows very well that many people would kiss his azz for nuffin' and do. Not hard for many who put him on a pedestal. I do, too. Rambling. Sorry.
Justice for Mel

Baltimore, MD

#20 Feb 19, 2011
Just ate a salad (spinach...makes me strong, but not strong enuf to handle all of Gibson's movies). Waiting for it to warm up so I can get outside and move.
Even Braveheart (my favorite film) that I watched many, many times and made me cry so hard and gave me goose bumps--had to be viewed behind my hands because I could not bear to see many of the scenes (really). Mel Gibson has a way of portraying the human condition and emotion...that is overwhelming to me. I went to the theatre to see The Passion, but could not watch it and walked out! I'm just not a big movie person.
LOL@wanting to nurse his butt although Mel knows very well that many people would kiss his azz for nuffin' and do. Not hard for many who put him on a pedestal. I do, too. Rambling. Sorry.
Why did you walk out on The Passion? Was it too real for you (bloody) and show ya what Jesus went through for you?
Any man that put millions into his wn movie to show what God did for all of us, is ok in my book. He did make a less bloody one, I heard. I don't put the man on a pedestal, and I don't kiss
his azz because he is "Mel Gibson". Nor will I want him just for his money. You can't buy true love or happiness, if I had that with Mel Gibson, and we both are healthy and happy together than that is all one could ever want.
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#21 Feb 19, 2011
@Justice. Sorry. I was not insinuating that either of us were kizzin' azz, just stating a fact that even Mel Gibson observed himself.

I walked out on The Passion because I could not bear to see it all--including the torture. I am highly sensitive, but that is also testimony of how compelling and realistic his work is.

I am just being honest about my own sentiments toward Mel Gibson. I think he is a genius. Seriously. A very, very special person. Although I am humble in my observations too (I think). He's not perfect. No one is. But he's brilliant and I love him.

I don't want him to patch things up with Oksana. I think Oksana has exploited him on levels that warrant his maintaining very clear and distinct boundaries--consequently. I would NEVER allow someone like that close to me again. Being big about it does not mean to foolishly allow opportunity for a repeat performance.

I am brutally honest at times. I hope I have not offended.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 20, 2011
wtf are oyu dog here dude? i am so tired of this sh.it oyu cant imagine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fight Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Gone Girl' lives up to hype Oct '14 guest 13
Teenagers recreate Fight Club at Golden Gardens... (May '13) May '13 Ben 1
Tyler Durden Picking Up Girls (Nov '12) Nov '12 Brian 1
Brad Pitt plays it straight, donates $100K to s... (Nov '12) Nov '12 concerned American 1
David Fincher: From Star Wars to Fight Club (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dr Stinko 1
Brad Pitt considers retirement (Aug '09) Jul '12 Half Marathon 39
New Chuck P film coming? (Jul '12) Jul '12 LullabyProject 1
More from around the web