Good times will end for Brad and Ange...

Good times will end for Brad and Angelina, says mystic

There are 128 comments on the China Daily story from Nov 12, 2006, titled Good times will end for Brad and Angelina, says mystic. In it, China Daily reports that:

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will split up in 2007 and Brad will run back to his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, according to an Indian astrologer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at China Daily.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#1 Nov 13, 2006
And if that day comes,
the mystic will turn into a cobra
and begin to chew on its own tail
until he has eaten himself all up,
and there will be nothing left of
him, but his twisted tale.

Oh, that is a good one!!!
I think that I will go to
the mirror and kiss myself.
Jeff

Riverdale, GA

#2 Nov 14, 2006
Good riddance. It is rare that a couple have been so undeserving of so much publicity.
IamPam

Maple Ridge, Canada

#3 Nov 14, 2006
The first clue that this is just too silly should be that the astrologer was wearing a 'Team Aniston' t-shirt.
tmj3

Dover Plains, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2006
Let me get this straight here is a so called astrologer with the insight to see into the future yet she cant seem to see the misery around her? Did she fortell anything about her country's plight. Really people there are more in depth things out there.
As for astrology you hang your hopes on that you might as well live on the moon. From what I hear they are all fortelling the end of earth...

As for Brad and Angie they are doing very well and will continue to do so.
What the astrologer probably meant that is that the demise of the Vaughnistan relationship is looming near.

and as the rest of the world would say to the Team Aniston and ms. Aniston herself---"LET IT GO"
ramana

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Nov 21, 2006
tmj3 wrote:
Let me get this straight here is a so called astrologer with the insight to see into the future yet she cant seem to see the misery around her? Did she fortell anything about her country's plight. Really people there are more in depth things out there.
As for astrology you hang your hopes on that you might as well live on the moon. From what I hear they are all fortelling the end of earth...
As for Brad and Angie they are doing very well and will continue to do so.
What the astrologer probably meant that is that the demise of the Vaughnistan relationship is looming near.
and as the rest of the world would say to the Team Aniston and ms. Aniston herself---"LET IT GO"
We should not make judgement call on Astrology it self. We do not know enough to make that judgement.
Basically astrology predicts our life is predetermined because the influence of the planets and stars in this universe at the time and place are of our birth.

Scientists are baffled by a phenomenon called
" Action at a distance". Basically every action of us
is a "non Locality" and influences the entire universe and Vice versa.

Voodo practice ( "Action at Distance" ) looks like a nonsense on the surface , but If I were serious scientist I will reserve the comment.
Blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#6 Nov 21, 2006
Oh, by great big throbbing pimple,
at the edge of my butt crack
is talking to me, at this very moment:

it is saying....it is saying
that most families get carried away
with all of the food, wine, and celebrating
during the Christmas Holidays,
so that it is natural that cross words
might be exchanges during December:

Fake Story....from my butt crack!!!

What is it, Brad. I can tell by the look on
your face that you are thinking about HER, arent you?

No, Angelina. How can you even think that????

You wanted to be with HER this Holiday, and not me,
and not the kids. That is how you seem to be acting, Brad. Atleast that is what the Jen-fans
are typing on Topix net.

Oh, my darling Angelina....I give you my word of
honor that I love you and the kids, and that I
never ever even give what's her name...a single
thought. Please believe me darling.

Oh, Brad....I was only kidding. I just wanted to
see what you would say, so that I can tell our
grandchildren, someday....Now kiss me, quickly.
ramana

Woodstock, GA

#7 Nov 21, 2006
wtf???
tmj3

Dover Plains, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2006
ramana wrote:
<quoted text>
We should not make judgement call on Astrology it self. We do not know enough to make that judgement.
Basically astrology predicts our life is predetermined because the influence of the planets and stars in this universe at the time and place are of our birth.
Scientists are baffled by a phenomenon called
" Action at a distance". Basically every action of us
is a "non Locality" and influences the entire universe and Vice versa.
Voodo practice ( "Action at Distance" ) looks like a nonsense on the surface , but If I were serious scientist I will reserve the comment.
Nice try mr. Cruise....
Astrology is just that studying star there is no predetermine time to die. People die due to diseases and error in judgement for every action there is a reaction.....
For example the kids that died in the bus crash yesterday--they died due to human error not predestination...
As for the scientist I don't put musch hope in them saying much about astrology...they still can't figure out the Universe and still have no idea how the human body works. Try looking for a higher source..One that tells you exactly how it is...
Ramana

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Nov 21, 2006
Hello Mrs.Jolie,
I am not talking about that Indian idiot astrologer who predicted Angie and Brad to split, is crap.
Please do not compare me with Tom Cruise and his idea of religion. He may be richer than me, but in the knowledge of science and religion he will not even come close to me. You got to trust me on this..

I am disappointed that you have such low opinion of scientists. The fact you and me are talking on this internet forum is greatest invention of scientists.

Unfortunately very few are privileged to see what is going on in the forefront of scientific world.

Scientists are seriously looking at the higher source for the first time in a serious way..

Google the word " Action at a distance" ..Albert Einstein called this "spooky action at a distance"

It is almost like Voodoo.

Joy

Tucson, AZ

#10 Nov 22, 2006
I am all for the astrologer's forecast, I believe it will come true it will only serve Angelina right -- you know we get what we project
BookMouse

Rothesay, Canada

#11 Nov 22, 2006
Ramana wrote:
Hello Mrs.Jolie,
I am not talking about that Indian idiot astrologer who predicted Angie and Brad to split, is crap.
Please do not compare me with Tom Cruise and his idea of religion. He may be richer than me, but in the knowledge of science and religion he will not even come close to me. You got to trust me on this..
I am disappointed that you have such low opinion of scientists. The fact you and me are talking on this internet forum is greatest invention of scientists.
Unfortunately very few are privileged to see what is going on in the forefront of scientific world.
Scientists are seriously looking at the higher source for the first time in a serious way..
Google the word " Action at a distance" ..Albert Einstein called this "spooky action at a distance"
It is almost like Voodoo.
Hi, Ramana. Always enjoy reading your comments. There's a book you might be interested in by Sylvia Fraser. It was published in 1992 under two different names by publishers in different countries. It's called THE BOOK OF STRANGE or THE QUEST FOR THE FOURTH MONKEY. Yes, there's mention of Einstein's "spooky action at a distance" among other things. It's a well-referenced book both scientific and spiritual.
tmj3

Dover Plains, NY

#12 Nov 22, 2006
Joy wrote:
I am all for the astrologer's forecast, I believe it will come true it will only serve Angelina right -- you know we get what we project
Hey I have a brooklyn bridge to sell to you --sucker!!!!
libra 21

Australia

#13 Nov 22, 2006
Hi tmj3 I can see you have been dealing with these lunatics! Ha ha ha! I really admire you. Here comes another one "Angelina using vodoo" It's getting crazy, what's next?
you know who

New York, NY

#14 Nov 22, 2006
next will be "Angelina Has Internet Baby"...ha ha ha LOL
tmj3

Dover Plains, NY

#15 Nov 23, 2006
libra 21 wrote:
Hi tmj3 I can see you have been dealing with these lunatics! Ha ha ha! I really admire you. Here comes another one "Angelina using vodoo" It's getting crazy, what's next?
Most of the stories (99%) are made up just for fun...what gets me is why did they get tired of Jen?
the voodoo story is a rerun...they seem to be running out of material... the columnist need to be more original...
Ramana

Lawrenceville, GA

#16 Nov 23, 2006
BookMouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Ramana. Always enjoy reading your comments. There's a book you might be interested in by Sylvia Fraser. It was published in 1992 under two different names by publishers in different countries. It's called THE BOOK OF STRANGE or THE QUEST FOR THE FOURTH MONKEY. Yes, there's mention of Einstein's "spooky action at a distance" among other things. It's a well-referenced book both scientific and spiritual.
Thank you for your comments. The intense research going on the scientific labs to produce a computer called "Quantum computer" based on the principle of "spooky Action at a distance" . This computer almost behaves like a psychic computer.
It will revolutionize the way we work , we think , we do business in few years.

Few other things will be on the discussion table and the experiments will be conducted to support the following:

1) A PARALEL UNIVERSE EXITS NEXT TO US FEW INCHES AWAY..AS WE SPEAK, FERMI LABS IN CHICAGO AND CERN LABS IN SWIRTZELAND ARE CONDUCTING THE EXPERIMETS TO GET THE FLASH PICTURE OF THAT PARALLEL UNIVERSE.

2)THERE IS ANOTHER THEORY PICKING UP THE MOMEMNTUM…
UNTIL OBESERVATIION is MADE NOTHING EXISTS.
THE THINGS WE SEE AND FEEL ARE THE OBSERVER CREATED REALITY. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EXISTS PRIOR TO OBESERVATION.

3) THE LIGHT WE SEE EVERDAY HOLDS MYSTERY. IT IS PLAYING TRICKS ON US. IT IS HIDING GREATEST TRUTH FROM US.

These theories are not coming from crack pots. These are coming from Nobel laureates.
It is fascinating to watch these developments. science is going to meet philosophy and religion in a profound way in coming years.
Blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#17 Nov 25, 2006
Ramana wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your comments. The intense research going on the scientific labs to produce a computer called "Quantum computer" based on the principle of "spooky Action at a distance" . This computer almost behaves like a psychic computer.
It will revolutionize the way we work , we think , we do business in few years.
Few other things will be on the discussion table and the experiments will be conducted to support the following:
1) A PARALEL UNIVERSE EXITS NEXT TO US FEW INCHES AWAY..AS WE SPEAK, FERMI LABS IN CHICAGO AND CERN LABS IN SWIRTZELAND ARE CONDUCTING THE EXPERIMETS TO GET THE FLASH PICTURE OF THAT PARALLEL UNIVERSE.
2)THERE IS ANOTHER THEORY PICKING UP THE MOMEMNTUM…
UNTIL OBESERVATIION is MADE NOTHING EXISTS.
THE THINGS WE SEE AND FEEL ARE THE OBSERVER CREATED REALITY. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EXISTS PRIOR TO OBESERVATION.
3) THE LIGHT WE SEE EVERDAY HOLDS MYSTERY. IT IS PLAYING TRICKS ON US. IT IS HIDING GREATEST TRUTH FROM US.
These theories are not coming from crack pots. These are coming from Nobel laureates.
It is fascinating to watch these developments. science is going to meet philosophy and religion in a profound way in coming years.
Ramana,

So like, if we fart in one universe,
can you like smell it in the parallel universe?

Can I, like, reach over into the parallel universe,
and, like, grab a sack of gold, and like, get out of debt, and stuff???

What happens to your self, if you, like, die in one
of the universes? Is there is ripple effect?

Does the paralles universe have a parallel to its parallel, and so on, and so on...into infinity?

Do all of the, like, parallels lead us to heaven or to hell?

I just want to know darn it?

Oh, and will Jennifer Aniston's dogs have puppies, or are they going to wait to make sure that marriages will work, first.....like maybe seven dog years...that equals 35 human years, and all of the parallel universes....right?
LARRY

United States

#18 Nov 25, 2006
2007 IS A GŐD TIME FOR BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE CELEBRATE WEĐING BELL.
Ramana

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Nov 25, 2006
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramana,
So like, if we fart in one universe,
can you like smell it in the parallel universe?
Can I, like, reach over into the parallel universe,
and, like, grab a sack of gold, and like, get out of debt, and stuff???
What happens to your self, if you, like, die in one
of the universes? Is there is ripple effect?
Does the paralles universe have a parallel to its parallel, and so on, and so on...into infinity?
Do all of the, like, parallels lead us to heaven or to hell?
I just want to know darn it?
Oh, and will Jennifer Aniston's dogs have puppies, or are they going to wait to make sure that marriages will work, first.....like maybe seven dog years...that equals 35 human years, and all of the parallel universes....right?
Your fake stories and crappy poetry is more than we can bare for this Universe. To feel the other universe you have to think more than a inch from that blond wig.. Sorry ..you are out of luck.....
Ramana

Lawrenceville, GA

#20 Nov 25, 2006
There are two ways we can spend time or think particularly in holidays. One is to support/think good people and their good deeds, like what Angelina is doing now. The other way of spending time, is thinking about if Jen dogs get mate or not..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fight Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Gone Girl' lives up to hype (Oct '14) Oct '14 guest 13
News Teenagers recreate Fight Club at Golden Gardens... (May '13) May '13 Ben 1
Tyler Durden Picking Up Girls (Nov '12) Nov '12 Brian 1
News Brad Pitt plays it straight, donates $100K to s... (Nov '12) Nov '12 concerned American 1
News David Fincher: From Star Wars to Fight Club (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dr Stinko 1
News Brad Pitt considers retirement (Aug '09) Jul '12 Half Marathon 39
New Chuck P film coming? (Jul '12) Jul '12 LullabyProject 1
More from around the web