Actors struggle in Obsessed

Obsessed is a thriller built around the married woman's worst fear -- the office blond after her husband. Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Homestead, FL

#2 Apr 24, 2009
PG-13? What a waste of a story line. Besides the fact that it's been done. I wonder how it ends? Can't Hollywood make movies that aren't predictable anymore?
Zelda

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Apr 25, 2009
I don't think Hollywood has an original thought left. This type of movie can be seen any day on Lifetime, Oxygen, etc. BORING!!!!!

“THE DEFINITION OF FINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2009
It's just gonna cause more racial tensions. I've already heard a lot of ignorant comments.
Sheesh

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Apr 25, 2009
Cheri Amour wrote:
It's just gonna cause more racial tensions. I've already heard a lot of ignorant comments.
Ratial tension? What year do you think this is? Wow.

“THE DEFINITION OF FINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Apr 25, 2009
Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>Ratial tension? What year do you think this is? Wow.
That's my point. In 2009 people still concentrate on race. People will only see race in this movie and the racists are going to have a field day with this movie. "White women this" "Black men that" "Black women this". It's sad but true, and I've already heard some ignorant reviews. Now if the mistress were a black woman or if it were a white couple and a white mistress then I highly doubt anybody would say anything. It's just a movie but some don't realize that and to some art imitates life, so they add more to it. You must see my point.
Joel

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2009
This review struggles....'Nuff said. It's ok to go and just enjoy a movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fatal Attraction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
Fatal Attracion (Jul '13) Jul '13 One 1
Video: Glenn Close: With mental health in mind,... (Jun '13) Jun '13 SirPrize 13
Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Jun '13 Michael Dumbass 1
Deep Inside Hollywood (Aug '11) Aug '11 goda 1
Doing the right thing for himself (Aug '10) Aug '10 tony 12
Michael Douglas fits snugly into latest smarmy ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Richielirious 1
More from around the web