Tom Cruise, Scientology and XENU

Nov 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NowPublic

On Friday October 23th,2009 ABC News Nightline programme covered a story "HOW SCIENTOLOGY ATTRACTS CELEBRITIES" . Scientology has long sought high-profile public figures as "Walking Success Stories" . Celebrities and the Church of Scientology seem to go hand-in-hand. And actor Tom Cruise is arguably the world's best-known celebrity Scientologist.

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“CO$ sucks and DM swallows!”

Since: Nov 08

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

While reading this article, I had a weird epiphany. Coca-cola and KFC have done much better than the CO$ in keeping their trade secrets, and their secrets are wanted by a lot more people...

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

Celebrities tend to be emotionally unstable anyway, so it's natural that they would be attracted to one of the freakin' nuttiest "religions" around.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

Dianetics & soda....drink of choice..

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

If scientology attracts celebraties , what does that say about them ? Attract a celebratie means more money and power for them. It reminds me of Jim Bakers sincerity about all the " good " people he finiacially raped.

I just don't get how anyone could believe the crap scientologist dish out. Tom Cruise lost me years ago with his bullshit.

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

What do people like about this Religion. From what I have heard, its pretty d amn controlling and seems hazardous in all aspects of your being. Katie Holmes has fell a long way down since she married Tom Cruise. She looks depressed and way skinny. Scientology froms on the medical attention so of course Katie won't be getting any
help. Scientolgy is about money and breaking a persons will. I hope Katie wises up and take Suri and runs to her parents. I have lost all respect for Tom Cruise.
Turd McGee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Do they have Magic Undies too like the Mormons?

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

My, someone likes to slam these posts, yet not one opposing post. Since when were trolls afraid to post?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Mad Dog 54 wrote:
My, someone likes to slam these posts, yet not one opposing post. Since when were trolls afraid to post?
Now and wherever I post they seem to follow. So sorry. You are right, they should give their opinion.
TROLL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Mad Dog 54 wrote:
Up yours, post THIS!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>Up yours, post THIS!
WTF, is everyone's damn problem? Your isp matches Arminius'. He is a nice guy, you couldn't be him?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

You are basically cut off from your family. I saw something on tv where family members were demanding to see their loved ones.
Mr Hanky

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

That one character"chef" from South park is a scientologist. When the show made fun of his religion, he quit. Where's his sense of humor?

“I'M NOT MARRIED beautiful girl”

Since: Jul 09

Round Rock,Palo Alto(lol) EDH?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Tom Cruise hot and handsome man..

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Mr Hanky wrote:
That one character"chef" from South park is a scientologist. When the show made fun of his religion, he quit. Where's his sense of humor?
Issac Hayes? I did not know that. What is the deal with making fun of religion, I would think a higher power would have a sense of humor...

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>Up yours, post THIS!
My my my...what seems to be your problem? Is it that Tommy C was mentioned or the great and glorious Xenu? Either way, your skin seems a mite thin...

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Issac Hayes? I did not know that. What is the deal with making fun of religion, I would think a higher power would have a sense of humor...
While most religions can hadle some humor at their expense, cults like the CO$ are paranoid and tend to attack their detractors, which only underscores their problems and shortcomings.

wicklow co wicklow county wick

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

William Pena wrote:
Celebrities tend to be emotionally unstable anyway, so it's natural that they would be attracted to one of the freakin' nuttiest "religions" around.
arent we all unstable sometimes? lack of sex perhaps is the cause of it

wicklow co wicklow county wick

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Padam Padam wrote:
no his not, he became a scientoligist because his carreer was at a low point.who in there right mind would eat a placenta?

“I'M NOT MARRIED beautiful girl”

Round Rock,Palo Alto(lol) EDH?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Padam Padam wrote:
Clueless bodyguard -mad iconer-? I'm sure he's HOTTER than you are ,lol, he can keep his religion I keep mine..

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Mad Dog 54 wrote:
<quoted text>While most religions can hadle some humor at their expense, cults like the CO$ are paranoid and tend to attack their detractors, which only underscores their problems and shortcomings.
I find it disturbing how angry people become over religious subjects. I have never figured out the reason for the "mine is better than yours". For something that is about love/enlightenment there seems to be much hate and little tolerance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fatal Attraction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
Fatal Attracion (Jul '13) Jul '13 One 1
Video: Glenn Close: With mental health in mind,... (Jun '13) Jun '13 SirPrize 13
Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Jun '13 Michael Dumbass 1
Deep Inside Hollywood (Aug '11) Aug '11 goda 1
Doing the right thing for himself (Aug '10) Aug '10 tony 12
Michael Douglas fits snugly into latest smarmy ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Richielirious 1

Search the Fatal Attraction Forum:
•••
•••