Movie review: Obsessed -- 1 out of 5 stars

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Obsessed is a thriller built around the married woman's worst fear -- the office blond after her husband.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

“THE DEFINITION OF FINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

I can't wait to see it.
FL Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

This review actually makes me want to see it, LOL!

“THE DEFINITION OF FINE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

WOW! I find it funny people voted my post as Nuts, Disagree and Clueless lol. All I said was I wanted to see it...lol.

“Breaking news!!!”

Since: Apr 08

Where I live today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

If the Sentinel gives it a bad review, somehow it turns in a great showing at the box office (think the latest Fast and the Furious movie).

Ok so this film will not wow the Academy. Once you see this movie you will see it is a movie for its time.

Politically correct...if I wanted that in a movie I would watch PBS. Entertainment, it was pure entertainment.

Not to be too critical, but for a paper in "tough" times, ya might want to check yourself on missing these reviews.

“THE DEFINITION OF FINE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Wang Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it, and I will repeat my opinion that anything Elba is in automaticly becomes a good movie based on his talent alone.
This guy does it all.
A master at work up there with DeNero, Pacino, Washington, Hackman, and Forrest.
Every scene he was in when the wire was on, was superb.
Too bad the sentinel did not dump the bozo that reviews the movies, hard to read the stupid predictable s--t he is peddling...that entire calender section should be trimmed down, keep the annoying (in a good way) coconut fella, and the theme park guy, and the bar chick....dump the rest in the trash along with their "writing"
WOW! you think so? I think he is a very good actor and quite handsome but I wouldn't put him in the same category as Denzel, Robert,or Al. Maybe Forrest though. I don't think he is up there and have that much experience in Hollywood. I don't know just IMO.

“Nickel for your thoughts...”

Since: Apr 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

I can't make up mind if I want to see it or not.

Something just tells me that Beyonce's acting will be forced and painful to watch. Almost as if halfway through the movie she realizes that she's a southern black woman and will start winding her neck sassing Ali.

Don't get me wrong, she can sing and everything - but is she really acting material?

IDK if i want to pay $8 to see this movie.
arealhonestperso n

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

lol what a hater get a life you WISH you could be in a movie whether it be "bad" or "good" we all have opinions true but lets try to keep all negativitty to a minimum cause however behind every successful person is a laundry list of haters and you my friend fit the bill and.well..Im sure all the actors will be LAUGHING all the way to the bank!....

“Nickel for your thoughts...”

Since: Apr 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

arealhonestperson wrote:
lol what a hater get a life you WISH you could be in a movie whether it be "bad" or "good" we all have opinions true but lets try to keep all negativitty to a minimum cause however behind every successful person is a laundry list of haters and you my friend fit the bill and.well..Im sure all the actors will be LAUGHING all the way to the bank!....
You are soo right! I am a hater big time. I don't like to waste my money and I apprieciate Beyonce as a singer...

How do you know my personality so well!?

You must be extremely insightful. Thanx for your opinion of me! Now I will rethink everything that I post on Topix.
Jackie Chiles

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

This movie is a POS

“I'm a little grumpy today!”

Since: Sep 08

Long Beach,Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

It was decent. It was better than I thought it would be. My girlfriend dragged me to the theater.lol But it was okay. The best part was the fight between Beyonce and Ali Larter. Catfight!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fatal Attraction Discussions

Search the Fatal Attraction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
Fatal Attracion (Jul '13) Jul '13 One 1
Video: Glenn Close: With mental health in mind,... (Jun '13) Jun '13 SirPrize 13
Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Jun '13 Michael Dumbass 1
Deep Inside Hollywood (Aug '11) Aug '11 goda 1
Doing the right thing for himself (Aug '10) Aug '10 tony 12
Michael Douglas fits snugly into latest smarmy ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Richielirious 1
•••
•••
•••