Phil Spector sentenced to 19 years to life

Full story: CNN

Music producer Phil Spector was sentenced Friday to the maximum sentence of 19 years to life for the murder six years ago of actress Lana Clarkson.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bubbles

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Has he been transferred, if anyone knows?
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

bubbles wrote:
<quoted text> Personally,seems to me that Phil's case was the hardest to prove, he got a raw deal.
Are you kidding me? a raw deal? and I guess you think OJ was innocent as well? oh my, I read the evidence and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to KNOW he did it.
gloria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Bubbles wrote:
Has he been transferred, if anyone knows?
Things move very slowly in the judicial system as well as the jails. I'm sure the media will let us know when he is moved to where he is going to be for the next 19 years, if he makes it that long.All his paperwork has to be processed and arrangements made. And I believe when inmates are first sent to prison they are at a certain interim facility for at least a month before it is decided where they will be for the long haul. I could be mistaken about that.
Bubbles

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

gloria wrote:
<quoted text>
Things move very slowly in the judicial system as well as the jails. I'm sure the media will let us know when he is moved to where he is going to be for the next 19 years, if he makes it that long.All his paperwork has to be processed and arrangements made. And I believe when inmates are first sent to prison they are at a certain interim facility for at least a month before it is decided where they will be for the long haul. I could be mistaken about that.
Thanks Gloria. Likely he wil have to have medical/psych' assessment. Many conflicting reports re: his health. He certainly does not look overly healthy, to me. I can understand his rquest to be moved promptly where he will have improved conditions, opp' to move around a bit more. I know a guy that served almost three years in county due to trial delays, etc., then 14 in state. Moving to state was on par with being released (for him) after nearly 3 years in county.
gloria

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Bubbles wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Gloria. Likely he wil have to have medical/psych' assessment. Many conflicting reports re: his health. He certainly does not look overly healthy, to me. I can understand his rquest to be moved promptly where he will have improved conditions, opp' to move around a bit more. I know a guy that served almost three years in county due to trial delays, etc., then 14 in state. Moving to state was on par with being released (for him) after nearly 3 years in county.
You're welcome. I don't know that his money would make the process go any faster. I would imagine that he is in protective custody, maybe even solitary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fast Times at Ridgemont High Discussions

Search the Fast Times at Ridgemont High Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Actor Sean Penn Offers Effusive Praise of Chavez (Dec '12) May '14 edju 30
Theater cancels opening show after Reinhold quits Jan '14 Firstimecaller 1
Teen sex comedy list grows with addition of 'Se... (Feb '09) Mar '12 tbaas 5
What's the hottest celebrity nude scene of all ... (Aug '09) Dec '11 frank d 3
Spector Jurors Enter Second Week Of Deliberations (Sep '07) Dec '11 frank d 2
Bad Boys (Feb '11) Apr '11 ROCKpunia 2
Phoebe Cates is apparently Asian now (Mar '07) Oct '09 leshsu 3
•••
•••