Gratitude is her attitude this holida...

Gratitude is her attitude this holiday COMMENT

There are 1 comment on the Fredericksburg.com story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Gratitude is her attitude this holiday COMMENT . In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

Gratitude is her attitude this holiday COMMENT>> M Y NEW weekend ritual is watching "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" for the thank-you notes--the absurd messages of sarcastic gratitude that the NBC host writes on Fridays.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

James

Mumbai, India

#1 Mar 31, 2010
Online University
Once you have chosen your online university, carefully follow their guidelines for submitting your application form, tuition payments and fees, and your life experience documentation. Failure to submit your information correctly or fully or within their deadlines can cause delays and additional costs. Be sure to review satisfaction policies and tuition and fee refund policies so that you understand what will happen if you are not satisfied, or for some reason cannot complete your program.…..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fantastic Mr. Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wes Anderson's 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a sum... (Apr '14) Apr '14 zsuzsanna 1
News I'm a Miracle! How Roald Dahl's Matilda Went fr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jay 1
News Hampton moves free movie series from Buckroe to... (Jun '10) Jun '10 The Monkey 3
News Bounty' chemistry falls flat (Mar '10) Apr '10 blondie 15
News Coraline's Oscar nomination is a first for Laika (Feb '10) Feb '10 Mest 1
News Answering pressing Oscar questions (Feb '10) Feb '10 Ye Olde Fart 1
News Marcus Chicago Heights Cinemas (Feb '10) Feb '10 Judy Schechter 1
More from around the web